GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

V2.0.x Software now available for the MK7 GTI / A3 Platform 2.0T

Arin

Guys, sorry for the lack of responses. My account is banned. Something is wrong after the site merger where it says we haven't paid advertising since 2012 (we pay for multiple sites on here each month). I can't get in touch with any of the admins. I've tried everything I can. I can't even view MK7 unless I make another account and log in through a totally different browser. So, needless to say, I'll be absent from the forums until this is fixed. If it's not fixed, I'm out.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Yeesh that's some sloppy handling from the mod team. Here's hoping this gets resolved promptly.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
not good solution :) APR loosing a lot of clients. Ill better go then to local tuners
Why are they "loosing" lots of clients?? They gained me once my mechanic became a dealer. If you don't have one near you, sure go with something else. But they aren't losing any clients over that.

Lrlooly

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone else that has updated to the new version can possibly comment on the new linear feel of power delivery? Still unsure if I should update my stage 2 HO

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Anyone else that has updated to the new version can possibly comment on the new linear feel of power delivery? Still unsure if I should update my stage 2 HO

I went from Stage 1 High Torque on old file to Stage 1 low torque new file, so not perfectly comparable but close.

The most noticeable difference is how the car continues to pull hard to and through redline. With the old tune it died off fast after 5500. With the update, it keeps on pulling all the way to like 6250. Around town, it is a lot more controllable. I used to find myself triggering traction control when I was not even trying to drive fast just because the torque surged so quickly. With the update, it is more predictable and feels more natural.

amoras10

Passed Driver's Ed
if they had any re-flash tool and easy software i can order directly, something like revo? now i have to choose local tuner instead of APR, if they had something like this, definetly ill go for apr