GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG-COM Toronto

xg31

Ready to race!
Anyone got a Vag-com for a MK6 in GTA?

I want to enable the roll down feature by holding down the unlock button!

mrtn

Ready to race!
Ive been looking for someone too. Im going to be in the area of K&H radiators tomorrow and I hear they can do it so I'm going to stop by.

Darkmkvigti

Ready to race!
Off topic...are you going to be coming to spring fling on June 6th. It would be nice to rep some mkvi's.

r_dub

Ready to race!
I live in Kitchener and just ordered a VAG-COM cable. If you can't find anyone in Toronto I'm certainly willing to meet you somewhere between KW and Toronto so you can use it. I'd love to get some pics with my CW 2dr next to a few other MKVIs, so the more the merrier.

But I thought you could only put the windows up with the key fob, not down??

mrtn

Ready to race!
Just thought I'd mention, I went to K&H today... no luck.

I asked the guy if they could do it, he was sort of confused, then I asked if they had VAG COM (dont know how its pronounced so maybe he didnt know what I was saying) so I said Ross Tech, he said yes he can do it but asked if I had the instructions on how to do it?? Said if I had them he could do it in 30 seconds. I was a little hesitant to let him touch my car's computer after that, but he said he'd do but to give him a minute so I waited... and waited... I went to look for him after a good 20 min and he was just standing there talking to another guy who worked there having a cigarette. So I just left.

mrtn

Ready to race!
Off topic...are you going to be coming to spring fling on June 6th. It would be nice to rep some mkvi's.

Not sure what Im doing that day, been waiting for a meet. I was coming to the one a few weeks ago at Hwy7 and Yonge but I got tied up

I live in Kitchener and just ordered a VAG-COM cable. If you can't find anyone in Toronto I'm certainly willing to meet you somewhere between KW and Toronto so you can use it. I'd love to get some pics with my CW 2dr next to a few other MKVIs, so the more the merrier.

But I thought you could only put the windows up with the key fob, not down??

dunno about the windows (total noob) but Let me know when you get it, I'll meet up.

B1663R

Press and hold lock to put the windows up, unlock to put the windows down.

Really? does it need to be VAG COM'ed first? I've tried a few times and no luck did you get the optional witchcraft option or something or am i just "special" or something...

leakless

Yup to get this to work you need to Vag-com. The lock button will will close the windows and the sunroof. The Unlock button only rolls down the windows.

r_dub

Ready to race!
I got my VAG-COM cable today. mrtn, i'm free this weekend if you want to meet up. Perhaps at this Starbucks in Milton.

Anyone else who wants to tweak some settings is welcome to join.

xg31

Ready to race!
damn! milton is so far for me!!

are we serious no one in GTA has one?!?!? haha.

I will buy one, if people pay me $20 do change their setting for them hahaha.

xg31

Ready to race!
i just priced it out on Ross Tech.. the thing is $300USD + duty /taxes to Canada..

wow... thats quite expensive. anyone in TO got one? i will pay to have it done.