GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vogtland 40mm on 09 GTi

TRC

Ready to race!
I know some of the 09 owners doesnt like the redicolous higher front end height on our cars. I decided to get a vogtland springs from a local dealer and after installing them I noticed the rear end only droped about .2-.3 max while the front droped aprx .6-.8 max. The good news is its now leveled :happyanim: I know it will be a few weeks from now before I actually see the results but for now Im very satisfied (I should have gone lower 50mm :lol: )

Ride is almost the same as stock if not better. and I forgot to mention as of now the front is aprx .2 lower than the rear.

TRC

Ready to race!
two days after installation.

Attachments

• Sept 2008 053 - Copy.JPG
    Sept 2008 053 - Copy.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 540

Haggisman14

Cram V
Car(s)
CW 2 Door
Yeah...w/that bit grill...lose those plates!!

Got the vogtland 35mm springs here and I'm happy w/them on my stock shocks too!

Bdub

Ready to race!
Car(s)
EVO
Drop looks good! Nice thunderbunny kit. Did you buy it straight from the dealer?
Sorry to jack the thread, but where is the cheapest site to get vogtland springs? Thanks

TRC

Ready to race!
nice... whats up with all the licence plates?
Yeah...w/that bit grill...lose those plates!!

ok ill remove the plates. Although the euro plate looks good :D

Drop looks good! Nice thunderbunny kit. Did you buy it straight from the dealer? Sorry to jack the thread, but where is the cheapest site to get vogtland springs? Thanks

Thanks! I got the car with those option parts already installed (18's, body kit, sunroof ect.) And I got the springs www.fourseasontuning.com/?mid=1k ask for a free shipping! :D

Last edited:

SoCal_Rabbit

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG Rabbit
not a GTI but here is mine on 40mm Vogtlands with bilstein sport shocks. Wished i had gone with the 50 mm. Do shocks affect how low the car goes ? i wonder. But do hope they settle in more.

-

SoCal_Rabbit

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG Rabbit
damn. i so hope they settle in a lot more.. if not then i guess i could go 50mm or might as well just go with coilovers .. any who. ride feels better so i guess i can't complain much. :)