GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen GTI Design Vision Has 503 HP, 0-62 MPH in 3.9 Seconds

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
It's a concept for worthersee show in Germany. I think it will be unveiled in a couple of days. So we'll be able to see the execution, my guess is that it will not be nearly as low as the sketch suggests.

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Love what they did with this car. They should sell those wheels!. I do like the seats as well. What I found interesting was the screens where the radio is normally are blocked off from the view of the passenger. Gives the feel of really being in the captains chair of the car haha.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
wow suprisingly i only dislike 2 things.

the ramz is fugly.

and wtf is up with the headlights? they dont look like they have the lense fully over them.

looks awesome though.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
You'd need to have the power of this thing to pull off that look. It is pretty over the top. I give it two months before someone tries to build a kit, or custom fab some half assed attempt to replicate this and stick it on a stock gti....

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
wow suprisingly i only dislike 2 things.

the ramz is fugly.

and wtf is up with the headlights? they dont look like they have the lense fully over them.

looks awesome though.

They don't bro, the epic stripe of doom made it so the lense ends where it meets the stripe. The stripe HAS to stay.Such an amazing part of the car.
EPIC STRIPE. YES. YEAAAA VW YEA SICK STRIPE.

MOAR STRIPES PLX