GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

GTivan72

Taka Take OFF
Loved the show, I thought it had a great story line.

Except in that one part of that guys partner going out with he's wife. I know he probably thought he was dead, but still.

Zombies FTW!

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Loved the show, I thought it had a great story line.

Except in that one part of that guys partner going out with he's wife. I know he probably thought he was dead, but still.

Zombies FTW!

agreed, that was a dick move on that guys part

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
Good episode tonight! Dying for next Sunday night to see what happens next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
yea.. Loved this one too.. But it was only 42 mins... thought it was 90 mins like last week.. but they are airing them back to back...

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Awesome episode. Definitely going to keep up with the season. I am fascinated with the whole Zombie Apocalypse thing.
x2 if the world does come to an end, i hope it does end with zombies because i think with everyones abundance of knowledge on how to deal with them we can surely overcome it, plus it would be super fun....

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
x2 if the world does come to an end, i hope it does end with zombies because i think with everyones abundance of knowledge on how to deal with them we can surely overcome it, plus it would be super fun....

QFT :thumbsup:

Rich241

Go Kart Champion

it will only be fun until you get eaten

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
Man, the show is going great.. but we're now pretty off track from the comic..

But still is pretty awesome.. too bad season 1 is just 6 shows