GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
If its anything like the books, Herschel is a gonner. They showed a cross in the prison court yard in one of the previews

jbkoopa

Ready to race!
i thought they had gotten santa as a stand in for herschel during the season opener but i was wrong.i normally find the people who die in this series to have some reason in my head to why they should die, but i really dont want herschel to die :(

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
Oh man I so behind!

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
HOLY SHIT RICK WENT GANSTA!

This. Watching it again and can't help but laugh when the prisoners go ape shit and shank the zombies lmao.

But oh man that was insane. Not what I was expecting but jc this episode went in. Gotta stick around for talking dead and see what they say

AND WHY THE FUCK CANT CARL STILL LISTEN!

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Dude! They still filming? Let me know! Im in Ft. Jackson and going to ATL next weekend!

Yep! Through November in Coweta County... Filming this week is in Haralson, GA on the 25th and 26th from 830am until 7pm.

...and if you go to Senoia, GA you can see "woodbury".. the grass is all grown out, the signs all read Woodbury, and they built a fake store-front for the Town Hall... there's a big fenced in area filled with the prop vehicles such as buses that they use for walls, the Governors Excursions, and some busted cars that sit outside the city during filming.

MORSALTUM

CSKM'S LOVER
Yep! Through November in Coweta County... Filming this week is in Haralson, GA on the 25th and 26th from 830am until 7pm.

...and if you go to Senoia, GA you can see "woodbury".. the grass is all grown out, the signs all read Woodbury, and they built a fake store-front for the Town Hall... there's a big fenced in area filled with the prop vehicles such as buses that they use for walls, the Governors Excursions, and some busted cars that sit outside the city during filming.

I will PM you later this week...sounds like a good photo op...