GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Man I wanted to baby to come out as a walker and bite the shit out of Carl.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp

Nilok

Ready to race!
damn episodes are going fast through story line. 1 whole season to character development and the this season? wow.

Lee.k

Ready to race!
Ok so the theory at my gfs work is that Carl didn't have the balls to shoot his bitch mom. So he fired a shot in the air and left her there. If so she has to b a walker. She couldn't survive a c section without stitches. Either way I'm glad she is gone. And Carl should b next lol. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Ok so the theory at my gfs work is that Carl didn't have the balls to shoot his bitch mom. So he fired a shot in the air and left her there. If so she has to b a walker. She couldn't survive a c section without stitches. Either way I'm glad she is gone. And Carl should b next lol. Thoughts?

Carl's a whore... wait...

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!

Yeah same discussion going on in my house. We'll find out at the season finally. Maybe she'll bite Ricks ring finger and he then is forced to cut off his own hand......

I still think Carl used the line from old yeller

penance

Fakinsupa
Yeah. I thought was that he didn't kill her, and Carol would stumble upon her body trying to find her way back to the group. Using her c-section training to stitch ol' Lori back up!

But apparently he did kill her. The whole cast sat around for the taping of her death scene, and she was adamant with Darabont that Lori has to die. And next episode looks like Rick starts to go nuts... which is what happens in the comics after she dies.

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. I thought was that he didn't kill her, and Carol would stumble upon her body trying to find her way back to the group. Using her c-section training to stitch ol' Lori back up!

But apparently he did kill her. The whole cast sat around for the taping of her death scene, and she was adamant with Darabont that Lori has to die. And next episode looks like Rick starts to go nuts... which is what happens in the comics after she dies.

I don't think Carl shot her.

She is going to turn into a walker, because if you look at the preview for the next episode, you see Glenn trying to go into that room, but Rick is guarding it. And Glenn says "That isn't Lori in there!" That means shes a walker and he's keeping her alive.

penance

Fakinsupa
I don't think Carl shot her.

She is going to turn into a walker, because if you look at the preview for the next episode, you see Glenn trying to go into that room, but Rick is guarding it. And Glenn says "That isn't Lori in there!" That means shes a walker and he's keeping her alive.

Was that in the extended sneak peak? The one post show just had Rick shove Glenn back, while Glenn said "we shouldn't be in here".