GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

MYGTI07

Ready to race!

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Not saying she is a bad character but her face is annoying in the show.

this - i caught up on the episodes last night so i would have something to talk about at thanksgiving lol....

her face really bugs me - i feel like her character is what we are all thinking - woodbury being sketchy, etc...

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
We were talking about it at work and came to the conclusion that merle is out to kill Daryl. Discuss.

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
What we think is gonna happen is merle is going to try to convince Daryl to move to woodberry but Daryl is to invested into the group so merle is going to try to kill him, along with Rick for the obvious reasons. That's when shit goes down hill in the prison. Also basing it off of what happenes on the books but remember the books don't have the Dixon bothers

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
I didn't like today's episode. Idk why they don't play 2 episodes per week.

Not only did it Suck but as soon as the episode finished I went to pump gas and I got a CEL.
FML!!!

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
It was a great episode imo. A conflict of interest with Andrea (the whore) and I can't wait to see the clash between both parties.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Holy shit... stupid mid season finale, but besides that :thumbsup: excellent episode

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
This needs a bump for tonight. Any predictions for the remainder of the third season? Will Carl finally listen? Was Lori really zombie bait? Will Glenn get kidnapped again? What's going to become of the brothers Dixon?

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Rick is going crazy, his leadership will be questioned.
They will be attacked by the towns people, the new people they found will be forced to help.
Daryl and Meryl will also help Rick fight against the governor.

I don't think Hershel will survive the season. (But I hope he does.)