GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
all i hope is the ghost of Lori gets slaughtered by ghosts of zombies... wish she would've been eaten instead of dying during child birth.

Nilok

Ready to race!
Ok so this season is again moving away from the main plot...again.

Repeat of S2 but instead of a ranch its a prison and instead of human vs zombie it is now human vs human?

I know a lot of people toss up S2 as a much needed "character development" season but seriously what is the damn point of this season then. It feels like S3 is a kill a character then introduce a new character to do character development season.

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
That was a great headshot by the governor.

penance

Fakinsupa
Versus matches taking up chunks of each season are necessary. If the show just went off the story's main plot, then they'd wrap this shit up in a couple seasons. Puffy Daddy said it best... "It's all about the Benjamins".

I smacked my head when they killed off Axel the other night.... seemed like they wasted the whole show building out who his character really is to the point I was thinking "alright this dude is a good addition to the main cast".

I wonder how many more "groups of survivors" they will find elsewhere in the prison, who want to join them, only to be told to f*ck off or die. Seems to be a theme now lol

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
I want to punch Rick and his son in the face, that is all.

David Clements

I have all the comics and have been looking forward to the series.... I have it waiting at home but haven't watched it yet. The reviews so far sound like they took it in the right direction and although not 100% faithful to the comic the changes made should mostly work better, especially given the format.

was a good season