GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Was looking at my local VW dealer the other dayyyyyyyy.....

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
https://www.basilvw.com/used/Chevrolet/2018-Chevrolet-Camaro-513abf620a0e0ae91b4daacee3dc08ae.htm

I know it's not a VW but found on a VW site.(listing says Toyota but they share the same site/lot) only 25 of these made. 1000HP. Really kind of want to take a ride just to go look at it.

Cool car to stumble upon while looking at a GLI so thought I would share lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I very much enjoy my 6th gen ZL1, but $130k is nutty for what's essentially the same car with $15k in mods and and $60k markup in the hopes it will be collectible.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Sure as God's got sandals thats a pricy Camaro

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Looks sick. On a aide note has anyone seen the new camaros? Almost as ugly as the mk8 gti concepts... yuck.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Looks sick. On a aide note has anyone seen the new camaros? Almost as ugly as the mk8 gti concepts... yuck.

I can't tell a difference between the new one and the past 10 years of Camaros since they brought em back with Transformers

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
The 2019 SS update was so bad they already changed it again for 2020.

The ZL1 is by far the best looking model (I admit my bias here); better front bumper, widebody, ground effects, and the heat extractor in the hood all greatly improve the lines of the car.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
The 2019 SS update was so bad they already changed it again for 2020.

The ZL1 is by far the best looking model (I admit my bias here); better front bumper, widebody, ground effects, and the heat extractor in the hood all greatly improve the lines of the car.
It seems they tried to mimic the new Silverado face lift on it. I love the way the Silverado looks now but it definitely didn't work that well for the Camaro

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk