GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
No..really just realized after playing my 360 it wasn't worth the upgrade.. Sold that and selling my spare cell phone to cover the K04 I just bought...I think this will be something I do enjoy more than a xbox one :)

K04 > Xbox One

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
trev you got some weird bet going on who gets the most posts tonight?

You guessed it.

I try and help as much as I can too though; always answering questions and such. OT is where I spend a great deal of time though. It's fun! Great forum, very active too. :D

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
You guessed it.

I try and help as much as I can too though; always answering questions and such. OT is where I spend a great deal of time though. It's fun! Great forum, very active too. :D

So i guess i win right? Since +1000 posts more :)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
So i guess i win right? Since +1000 posts more :)

Yes haha!

Quick OT note, this can be discussed further in main OT, about my posting: I love being active on this forum. My posts, well, I try to make them meaningful. I don't just put useless garbage haha. Before I post, I always think weather this will just be a waste of space or not. I've met some great people on here, and we all have one thing in common; we all love cars. I don't really have that where I am (Prep school haha), and it's great to get on here with down to earth people, where we can all discuss this one awesome passion. Also, there's some seriously funny stuff that goes down here.

Dude, you hack things by hitting one button. There is no skill to the hacking. Its GTA5 only less fun and has a hacking gimmick. Then it takes itself way too seriously. The GTA story was much fucking better too.

Its fun, but its getting lower ratings from "Real Gamers" because it didn't quite pull it off.

I do agree that the concept is fucking awesome and hopefully the Division gets it right,

yes, because real gamers are on console :rolleyes:

I just saw a bunch of comparisons to gta.. it's nothing like gta, is what I should have said. The hype was alot yes.. well there are like 10 titles for next gen so.. :iono:

and yes, Division hopefully delivers.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
yes, because real gamers are on console :rolleyes:

I just saw a bunch of comparisons to gta.. it's nothing like gta, is what I should have said. The hype was alot yes.. well there are like 10 titles for next gen so.. :iono:

and yes, Division hopefully delivers.

Can you give us a list of requirements for someone to be a gamer? Id like to write it down for future reference.

What I have so far is..
1. Must be on PC
2. Must be into one button hacking games.
3. Must attack others gaming street cred if they don't like they same games you do.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Watch Dogs looks a little too much like Splinter Cell playing in a sandbox environment.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I went back and played GTA5 last night. Clearly a great game.

It helped me realize how great the PS4 is.

So much more detail in Watch Dogs. its worth the buy.

penance

Fakinsupa
Am I the only one that thinks that the driving mechanics in Watch Dogs is horrible compared to GTA. My controller sensitivity is default 50%, and trying to maneuver is about as fluid driving drunk.

penance

Fakinsupa
I got so annoyed chasing the purple car, that I threw IED's on one side of a semi truck and parked it right in front of the dealership escape window. Queued the scene and blew the crap out of that car in mid-air.

I've done similar a few times now to avoid having to drive some missions.