GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Westworld on HBO

lilonespaz

Go Kart Champion
I dig it. Some critics are calling it the next Game of Thrones for HBO. I agree its on a high caliber.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty excited to see where this show goes. It has a nice LOST vibe to it. When one thing gets revealed, 10 questions arise form it.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Possibly a spoiler:

ep.3 was quite intense, seems everyone has their own hidden agenda... it's also becoming hard to tell what is a story-line and what's not at times.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
EPISODE 4 WAS ... INSIGHTFUL

Let's wait 24 hours and then discuss.

I got mad theories and top notch discussion coming. Be ready.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Yep; recorded teh first show as it looked decent, watched it later that week and was hooked. Definitely an excellent show all around; well made and crazy storylines going on. I'll watch EP3 tonight, so hold off until tomorrow please :D

lilonespaz

Go Kart Champion
Yep; recorded teh first show as it looked decent, watched it later that week and was hooked. Definitely an excellent show all around; well made and crazy storylines going on. I'll watch EP3 tonight, so hold off until tomorrow please :D
Episode 3 was 2 weeks ago. The one from last night is episode 4.. you're gonna wanna catch up more lol :paddle:

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
We just got HBO on Wednesday & if it wasn't for this thread....I wouldn't have watched it.
Now I'm hooked...thanks, lol :laugh:

Will this just be a 1 season show though or keep going?
I know it's based on a old movie and/or books, but have no clue about them

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
We just got HBO on Wednesday & if it wasn't for this thread....I wouldn't have watched it.
Now I'm hooked...thanks, lol :laugh:

Will this just be a 1 season show though or keep going?
I know it's based on a old movie and/or books, but have no clue about them
That's why I made the thread! People just had to know about this...

I'm pretty sure it will have multiple seasons. They better make multiple seasons! Supposedly had a monster budget, so it's evident HBO believes in it.