GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I was hooked when it started, but the last episode definitely got me hooked even more to know what's going on

I honestly have no clue where it's going though. Maybe Westworld becomes Jurassic Park, lol?

Any thoughts as to who snatched/took Elsie though?

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
I was hooked when it started, but the last episode definitely got me hooked even more to know what's going on

I honestly have no clue where it's going though. Maybe Westworld becomes Jurassic Park, lol?

Any thoughts as to who snatched/took Elsie though?

Who took Elsie, probably someone we don't know yet. That plot of 'sabotage' is pretty new. They made it clear Elsie was being watched, or that there was a camera. And the only people who were using the thing she was using were Teresa and Arnold - says Elsie. So /probably/ someone helping Teresa. My best guess beyond that would be a host, gone mad and sworn to protect Arnold.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT

steemax

Go Kart Champion
what .......da...... f just happened

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Is anything real?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Lol, now why would you click on a thread that you KNOW is going to be all about an episode you may have not watched yet?

Because we already established there would not be spoilers until Wednesday morning to give everyone a chance to watch the episode... most people dont watch live.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I don't like that rule at all.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I don't like that rule at all.

Im okay with moving it to Tuesday morning if that will help everyone else follow it?
I personally watch it Tonight (Monday Night)