GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
We just got HBO on Wednesday & if it wasn't for this thread....I wouldn't have watched it.
Now I'm hooked...thanks, lol :laugh:

Will this just be a 1 season show though or keep going?
I know it's based on a old movie and/or books, but have no clue about them

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
We just got HBO on Wednesday & if it wasn't for this thread....I wouldn't have watched it.
Now I'm hooked...thanks, lol :laugh:

Will this just be a 1 season show though or keep going?
I know it's based on a old movie and/or books, but have no clue about them

That's why I made the thread! People just had to know about this...

I'm pretty sure it will have multiple seasons. They better make multiple seasons! Supposedly had a monster budget, so it's evident HBO believes in it.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I think i still have my HBO sub, is there boobs in this like game of thrones?

Yes. Lol in the first 10 seconds of the first episode it cuts to a full frontal nude of one of the main characters. Lots of nudity.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
It's a great show and an awesome homage to the original movie.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Alright once we have 2 more "good to go" (so 3 in total) we should begin discussing whats been going on up and through episode 4.

Good To Go

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I guess everyone forgot about this...

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
I guess everyone forgot about this...

Nobody forgot. We've been meditating, formulating.

\\/\//estworld the best world
For only one; a lost girl
She shall see in time

If my shitty haiku about Delores didn't pump you guys up for the next episode, then post your questions so far about the series. We, as brothers, will understand together.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I'll throw some questions here...

Why would the MIB "need" Lawrence (still) and/or Hector?
Why would the maze/map have randomly been on the guy's head, that the MIB scalped?
Who's "Wyatt?"
And I'm assuming we're not getting the full story on "Arnold" and/or what happened to him.

I'm wondering what Ford is planning with the "expansion" of the park too.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'll throw some questions here...

Why would the MIB "need" Lawrence (still) and/or Hector?
Because he is playing a deeper game. One most people dont know exist they kind of teased this when the QA girl and story teller were talking on the balcony.
Why would the maze/map have randomly been on the guy's head, that the MIB scalped?
Because DEEPER game and he is forcing his way into the game, hence why when he was killing Lawrences wife and the town the little daughter was saying "The Maze is not meant for you"
Who's "Wyatt?"
He is apart of the new story line the boss man(Ford) is coming up with. He is the evil uninion soldier who went crazy and was killing everyone (he is Teddys back story now..hence why he left Deloris to go on that hunt)
And I'm assuming we're not getting the full story on "Arnold" and/or what happened to him.
Arnold is their thought process i feel like some of his secrets will be coming out soon and Fords

I'm wondering what Ford is planning with the "expansion" of the park too.

This has to do with Wyatt somewhat i believe from what i saw

I answered your questions from what i believed in the RED above.

Motocrossx23

Ready to race!
Just finished watching all the episodes, I love this show.

Ford's expansion involves that huge freaking digging machine, so I wonder what his plans are.

Also, the memory retention is allowing the hosts to play the system...which is concerning...

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah im going to watch last nights episode tonight hopefully.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Last night and the preview of what's coming up....