GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
Let's discuss this past episode.

So what are the answers/your conclusions?

So Bernard is a replica of a (former) human Arnold, or no?

Yes. After Arnold died, Ford built Bernard in Arnold's image. "The perfect partner", as Ford described him. His kid was real. My friend pointed out Arnold Weber = Bernard Lowe as an anagram too, cool little detail.

Are there two timelines, with Dolores going back and forth then?

Multiple timelines was FUCKING CONFIRMED in this last episode, bitches. When Logan stabbed Delores, she was one of the old school robots, with mechanics, wires, etc. Also the picture of Logan's sister was the same one Abernathy found in his ranch back in episode one or two.

As for wtf Delores is doing, she is seeking the maze. She did it back when she was with William, and she is doing it again in the MIB timeline. Ever notice how some shots of her are the exact same, minus all the people? I first noticed this in the train with El Lazo. One shot was her with Lazo & William, another the train was empty.

As for wtf the maze is; it's consciousness. "The maze isn't meant for you"... It's meant for the hosts. For them to find true consciousness. That scene with Bernard and Delores in the basement, where he told her to find the maze? That was Arnold. The maze is Arnold's doing.

Well they just showed her get nabbed at the end by "someone" and that was it at the end of 6.

But she may or may not be dead:
Yeah, she still exists for sure. That scene with Stubbs getting nabbed by the Indians? She up to something for sure...

Maeve and Hector banging to the burning down tent was awesome. If I was a robot I would totally do that.

My favorite part of the episode was Bernard's last plea... "ROBERT" (in Arnold's voice). These actors are nuts. Also the last episode is 90 minutes!!

RIP BERNARD 2016

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
There were like 737 plot twist and bombshells in the last episodes. Darianbx3 did summarize it up pretty well.

I feel like Delores with the whole "What is real? are you now or past?" while talking with William.

Also lets not forget the big bombshell that in fact Delores killed Arnold... it also seems like Arnold wasn't such the nice guy he was perceived in the beginning with Ford even saying "I learned a lot of my tricks from him(about the cruelty and resetting of host so often)"

I believe Arnold was using the "maze" as a way to terrorize his host into jump starting consciousness and memories just seems to be taking forever for the host to actually fully remembering.

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
There were like 737 plot twist and bombshells in the last episodes. Darianbx3 did summarize it up pretty well.

I feel like Delores with the whole "What is real? are you now or past?" while talking with William.

Also lets not forget the big bombshell that in fact Delores killed Arnold... it also seems like Arnold wasn't such the nice guy he was perceived in the beginning with Ford even saying "I learned a lot of my tricks from him(about the cruelty and resetting of host so often)"

I believe Arnold was using the "maze" as a way to terrorize his host into jump starting consciousness and memories just seems to be taking forever for the host to actually fully remembering.

I agree, wonderful summary by Darianbx3. When was it revealed that Delores killed Arnold? So much happened in this episode that I did not retain half of it haha.

The idea that Arnold designed the maze to jump start consciousness and memories in the hosts makes sense. Ford said that Arnold wanted the hosts to have "real" feelings and whatnot. He also said Arnold found tragic backstories/memories to be the best way to make the hosts responsive. So it would make sense for Arnold to design a maze that allows the hosts to gain some memories (of which all are tragic).

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I agree, wonderful summary by Darianbx3. When was it revealed that Delores killed Arnold? So much happened in this episode that I did not retain half of it haha.

I think it before Dolores came out of the church to meet the MIB. She was down there remembering things and she remembered she was the one that killed Arnold.

I might rewatch the entire season before the finale coming up.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
I think it before Dolores came out of the church to meet the MIB. She was down there remembering things and she remembered she was the one that killed Arnold.

I might rewatch the entire season before the finale coming up.

Better hurry! 9 hours to watch before Sunday! And the last episode is an hour and a half...

And yeah, she was having a flashback to her and Arnold in the basement, and he was getting her to 'remember'. Then she remembered she killed him.

We should all post predictions for the last episode to see who can get the closest to what actually happens. No way anyone even gets close, but it will be fun.

Favorite character still Ford. But my 'favorite' character? Delores in that cowgirl outfit. Omg that shit gets me...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
When Logan stabbed Delores, she was one of the old school robots, with mechanics, wires, etc.
Nice summary :thumbup:

Confused about Delores though....I get it that she was one of the earlier host & she's old school, but would she have ever changed/been rebuilt? (not be mechanical/wires inside?)

RIP BERNARD 2016
And you really think Bernard is gone/done?

He told Ford that they had been thru this before (he thought/asked him), and it seems like he "needs" Bernard, IMO

Yeah, she still exists for sure. That scene with Stubbs getting nabbed by the Indians? She up to something for sure...

See I think Stubbs was learning too much and got lured there. Just coincidence that his phone didn't work there too?
Another setup possibly?

Either way the show is pretty damn good, can't wait for the finale!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Nice summary :thumbup:

Confused about Delores though....I get it that she was one of the earlier host & she's old school, but would she have ever changed/been rebuilt? (not be mechanical/wires inside?)

The Security guy(Stubbs), who just got nabbed by Indians, said in the begging when they were doing the recall and questioning host that despite her appearance and many REBUILDS she was one of the oldest host in the park.

So yeah i believe she has been rebuilt a few times... with the new tech. Her and Ford have a weird thing going on when she saw him and asked "Are we old friends" he said "Not particularly no." (or something really close to that.

It also seems like Wyats people are have "consciousness" as that girl stabbed Teddy she said "you're almost ready for it maybe a few more deaths"

So there are defiantly "Wild" host roaming around on the out skirts ets.

Cant wait for Maeve and the outlaw to do something crazy inside the HQ area.

Im starting to believe others that the MIB is William.