GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
White text again (for no spoilers):

I knew Bernard wasn't done/gone for good...long live Bernard!

Multiple parks, never saw that coming

We still don't know what happened to Elsie and/or Stubbs

Who programmed Maeve's new narrative/story line for her to "escape?"

I didn't think Ford would die, but I didn't see him coming back again for another season. Like someone else said, Hopkins is 78 years old already.
Bummer he left, but went out with a bang (literally)

Obviously MIB is William, but what happened to Logan?

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Spoiler in white

Can you explain a little bit about the multiple parks? I didn't quite get how that was confirmed.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They showed a bunch of samurai near the end. I've also heard in the movie that the tv show is based off they talk about a couple other worlds. I think it was Roman World and Medieval World.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Spoiler in white

Can you explain a little bit about the multiple parks? I didn't quite get how that was confirmed.

They showed a bunch of samurai near the end. I've also heard in the movie that the tv show is based off they talk about a couple other worlds. I think it was Roman World and Medieval World.

Its now Tuesday so we can openly talk about it.

The multiple parks are confirmed when the Asian guy who was helping Maeve escape gave her the paper to where her daughter was and it started with "Park 1"
So it implied there were more than 1 park. Plus all the samurai and stuff in the research area while they were "escaping".

What if Maeve is not actually going to the outside world but just transferring to another park... like the universal tram ride to islands of adventure?

I was so pumped when Ford started talking about how it took him over 30 years to realize Arnold was right and that it was time to correct his mistakes.

I love the little sensual touch by Dolores to Teddy, saying this world was meant for them(Us as in the host) not those people(Humans), before she starts shooting people.

It seemed like all the host in the area knew what was happening as they were all standing around the board.

I knew the people in cold storage had a bigger role to play... plus Bernard/Arnold dropped that little hint that their lobotomies made them able to harm/kill humans as it broke their core directive(What bernard used to try and kill Ford all though Ford had already hacked clementine.)

When they kept flashing back in the last episode i called Delores being "Wyatt" out to my brother and im glad i was right.

Girl with the snake tattoo went so damn harddddddd.

Hopefully in season 2 Elsie and Snubbs come back for something i hate to think they had such uneventful deaths.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Spoiler in white

It said "SW" when Maeve and her "gang" were trying to escape....then there were the Asian warriors
(West World obviously had the "WW" logo)

So I assume it was a "Samurai World" or something, and then someone else mentioned other parks (Felix?)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ah gotcha. I must have missed that part. I thought it was part of the new narrative.

The new narrative was that they can kill people (at least some of them)

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Did anyone else get a laugh out of William's face when he got shot at the "party" ? He got hit in the arm and was like "Oh yes, finally!" :laugh:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Did anyone else get a laugh out of William's face when he got shot at the "party" ? He got hit in the arm and was like "Oh yes, finally!" :laugh:

Yep thats what he was wanting.. a place where its real.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Hahahah oh how TWD has gone to crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
havent watched the walking dead in seasons. Turned into garbage.

Also Westworld Season 2 episode one was awesome. Its always a huge twist with what they are doing and that episode left more questions than any answers