GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
4523E222-4B70-4348-AAA6-29689FA1C20A.jpeg

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
image.jpg

Got rocked with a brutal case of Diverticulitis earlier this week, so trying to take it easy on the guts. Chicken and rice, but I didn’t have any broth… so now I’ve got some seasoned water 😂 I’ll make some dumplings to go on the side.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
View attachment 231758
Got rocked with a brutal case of Diverticulitis earlier this week, so trying to take it easy on the guts. Chicken and rice, but I didn’t have any broth… so now I’ve got some seasoned water 😂 I’ll make some dumplings to go on the side.
A guy I used to work with had frequent bouts of diverticulitis...did not sound like a good time.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
A guy I used to work with had frequent bouts of diverticulitis...did not sound like a good time.
I went straight to the ER (granted it was like 3-4pm so everything was booked,) I thought I was either passing an asteroid of a kidney stone or my pancreas was about to explode.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I went straight to the ER (granted it was like 3-4pm so everything was booked,) I thought I was either passing an asteroid of a kidney stone or my pancreas was about to explode.
Definitely crossing that off the list of things I'd like to experience before I die. Hope you feel better soon!!!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Adding to the TG leftovers submissions: Homemade gnocchi with confit duck, black oyster mushrooms, a marsala cream sauce, and stuffing/pine nut/asiago crumble. Side of lemon-pepper beans.

gnocchi - Copy.jpg