GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
edges look dry

Citation = Italian wife

Mrs Mud is doing lasagna for Xmas I will be doing coma that day. The rib was great, that may be my fav cut of meat (grilled leg of lamb?) no cranberry but roasted asparagus with balsamic

Daks

Autocross Champion
edges look dry

Citation = Italian wife

Mrs Mud is doing lasagna for Xmas I will be doing coma that day. The rib was great, that may be my fav cut of meat (grilled leg of lamb?) no cranberry but roasted asparagus with balsamic
#playahata

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Took a French turn last night. Pork tenderloin au poivre with a mushroom/boursin duxelle-stuffed potato galette, and asparagus.

AuPoivre.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
^^I would eat that :love:

I am doing Osso Bucco tonight with beef shanks. I do an adaptation of Craig Clayborne's NYT recipe. I have changed it into a more country style stew with Orzo. served with asparagus and I have leftover apple crisp for dessert.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Love Osso Bucco!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Fish piccata with polenta from a tube (yeah, I was fucking lazy, so what?) and calabrian pepper beans.

fishdish.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
View attachment 234970chicken and gnocchi enchilada with guac, queso, and cilantro on top. tried folding some into a wrap too but that just turned into a messy mistake lol
Gnocchi are dumplings, so are you putting dumplings in an enchilada or am I missing something.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Looks good to me

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Indian pudding!

along with oven fried chik, taters and roasted veg.

edit: hopefully cranberry sauce too

Last edited: