GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Mmmmmm I love wedding soup.

I wish I had a good Mac and cheese recipe for ya, mud. I just know, all the best ones have sour cream.

I can deal with a little here and there, buffalo chicken dip is full of the white nasty but it’s the nectar of the gods lol

Edit, that’s cream cheese. This is why my wife does all the cooking unless it’s on the smoker lol

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
anyone have a mac & cheese recipe they like and want to share? I may make it on the wknd.
:rolleyes:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Mmmmmm I love wedding soup.

I wish I had a good Mac and cheese recipe for ya, mud. I just know, all the best ones have sour cream.
I’ve made a lot of Mac and cheese and I’ve never used sour cream. Typically you use half and half or heavy cream. I’m not saying you’re wrong.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
anyone have a mac & cheese recipe they like and want to share? I may make it on the wknd.
This is a great recipe that I’ve made several times, feel free to substitute whatever cheese is your favorite or follow recipe for your first try. This is from a recipe subscription that my daughter gets monthly so that’s why it looks like it’s for young kids, it is.

49847AC1-6162-41E8-901A-911A219533C7.jpeg
AC1A0EA2-CA54-4D62-9F7D-A3BD51175C5D.jpeg
4ED810DE-BF1D-42AB-AA31-2AFB7B3712BB.jpeg
8B77210C-1B2F-462C-AC2A-371280702918.jpeg

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
I’ve made a lot of Mac and cheese and I’ve never used sour cream. Typically you use half and half or heavy cream. I’m not saying you’re wrong.
Yeah, that’s how I’ve made them also! Then I had my mother in laws with some SC and I likeddd it 🥰

I shouldn’t have said “all the best ones.” I blame the bourbon for making me so passionate about my cheesy noodles

Diggs24

Autocross Champion