What’s for dinner tonight?

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
meatball subs
244EE462-A58C-424C-8B24-8BBCC2386DCB.jpeg
024D6EC5-A86B-4B5F-A81E-402595CD6D58.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Pizza.. We have a concert at an oddball time so we will get it on way home.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Mrs Mud brought home all the ingredients for Chicken Dinner. ...first one of the season. Temps are expected to be cool this wknd and I have 3 days off.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Mrs Mud brought home all the ingredients for Chicken Dinner. ...first one of the season. Temps are expected to be cool this wknd and I have 3 days off.

Winner winner?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Leftover hurricane food.

We have some chicken cutlets so I'm going to do sort of an oven baked fried chicken. Melt some butter and add panko and whatever seasoning. The spread some sour cream and/or honey mustard on the chicken and pack on the panko mixture. Bake it at 425 for ~10-15 min on the top rack. Then drizzle something on top. Pretty decent.

Probably will have some instant mashed potatoes and roasted carrots on the side because that's what we have leftover lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Leftover hurricane food.

We have some chicken cutlets so I'm going to do sort of an oven baked fried chicken. Melt some butter and add panko and whatever seasoning. The spread some sour cream and/or honey mustard on the chicken and pack on the panko mixture. Bake it at 425 for ~10-15 min on the top rack. Then drizzle something on top. Pretty decent.

Probably will have some instant mashed potatoes and roasted carrots on the side because that's what we have leftover lol.
Sounds awesome

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
By homemade, do you mean you grew the corn