GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you drinking?

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
For those who imbibe, what's in your glass?

Mrs Dutch bought me a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof for Christmas, definitely a special occasion bourbon. I'm looking forward to having some on Monday. In the meantime, Woodford Reserve is a delightful classic that won't break the bank, and I'm enjoying some right now.

What are you having that you'd like to share? (not limited to whiskey, whatever you like is fair game.)

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I mostly stick to beer. Jade IPA tonight but I'm not too good to throw back some Millers either.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I like beer too but I mostly keep a whiskey on hand, beer is a social beverage.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Dos Equis currently.

I'm a cheap date, good ol Jack is my whiskey of choice.

I've been known to fall back on good ol PBR while working in the garage or just feeling cheap. There's some really good local beer and cider in my area, but I've got diapers to buy ha

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Elysian Space Dust IPA

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Beer : Michelob Amber Bock
Wine : Firesteed Pinot Noir
Liquor : Crown Royal

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Crown is good stuff.

Anyone else here a fan of Tito's?

Crazy thing is that stuff is made here in Austin and never had it.

Brother in law was in NYC a while back and asked for something special at the bar. Bartender says the hottest liquor right now is Tito's.
And here we thought it was just a local thing.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
A few years ago on a flight I saw an ad for it in the seat back magazine. Later that day I met friends out and they had "Titos Texas Tea" on the menu so I tried it. Good stuff, it has a slight taste of its own which vodka usually doesn't at all. Plus, American made so of course I wanted to try it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Picked up a Basil Hayden dark rye that I'm saving for Christmas, but lately I've been drinking Laphroaig when I want it smoky, Green Spot when I want something milder.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
For those who imbibe, what's in your glass?

Mrs Dutch bought me a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof for Christmas, definitely a special occasion bourbon. I'm looking forward to having some on Monday. In the meantime, Woodford Reserve is a delightful classic that won't break the bank, and I'm enjoying some right now.

What are you having that you'd like to share? (not limited to whiskey, whatever you like is fair game.)
So how's that xmas whiskey treatin ya?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
It's delightful. It's also 127 proof and to be savored :)