GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm talking about the stg 1 ots tunes. If you were protuned when a specific plug, you should run that plug.
True point, but I posed the question to upgrade to +1 plugs before that took place and he said stay with RX, fwiw.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I didn't do anything except get pulled over by a real life Paul Blart in my girlfriends Tiguan. The cop pulled up next to us to tell us "hey I just wanted to let you know that bike rack is illegal because it's partially blocking your license plate and my scanner couldn't read it." So obviously I replied "why did you need to scan our license plate, we weren't doing anything wrong?" and he replied "we always just scan peoples plates, that's not the point. If I see it again I'll give you a ticket."

Thank you for protecting and serving officer! Glad you get paid to just drive around in circles in your borough scanning peoples license plates. :rolleyes:
The only reason they scan license plates is to look for one that's in their known stolen license plate database.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I didn't do anything except get pulled over by a real life Paul Blart in my girlfriends Tiguan. The cop pulled up next to us to tell us "hey I just wanted to let you know that bike rack is illegal because it's partially blocking your license plate and my scanner couldn't read it." So obviously I replied "why did you need to scan our license plate, we weren't doing anything wrong?" and he replied "we always just scan peoples plates, that's not the point. If I see it again I'll give you a ticket."

Thank you for protecting and serving officer! Glad you get paid to just drive around in circles in your borough scanning peoples license plates. :rolleyes:
Dunno why folks are surprised when cops cop

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
It is funny that many racks block plates, but it's also illegal to relocate the plate to make it clear. In Germany, when you run a rack, you just mount the plate to the end of the rack, but most states require the plate to be affixed to the car.

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Was a couple days ago now, but I went on an extended drive for some long-distance errands and the weather was absolutely fantastic. Took the opportunity to snag a pic out in the middle of nowhere now that I'm done modding it for a while. Things that have changed since last time I posted are AWE Track exhaust (ordered on Black Friday, arrived in January) and VMR V710 wheels with DWS06+ tires (wheels also ordered on Black Friday, arrived in March). Extremely happy with the car as it is now, looks great, enjoyable to drive, and very practical.

20210418_152837.jpg

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
The only reason they scan license plates is to look for one that's in their known stolen license plate database.

They need something else to do. Cops should be the same as firefighters. Just stationed somewhere until a call comes in. Not just driving around aimlessly for their whole shift.