GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you miss from your previous car?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The spare tire.

torga

Autocross Champion
If I had the time and money to take it on as a project car, I would buy an ST205 in an instant. With the 25-year rule they're starting to come onto the import market.
They are coming in at reasonable prices. I'm seeing importers (on the pricey side) list them for 13-17 depending on if it's a base ST205 or a WRC edition. Always wanted to own one, and potentially do the full swap. But the more I looked into it, the more it was gonna cost to do it right. Just a few more K than the full swap and you could get a real, legitimate ST205.
Case in point. Here's a beautiful WRC ST205 offered by Japanese Classics.
All yours for just $14,995, all import/registration fees included. The ST205 is majorly underrated among the JDM halo cars.

Thomas.brian23

Passed Driver's Ed
-Remote start
-Keyless entry buttons on the rear doors (yeah, I saw the YouTube vid about it being possible to add to my GTI)
-Powered sunroof shade (not because it was electric, but because it stayed in place and didn’t slide a bit further open a bit each day like the manual one in my GTI does)
-Sound insulation

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
The sound, AWD, and forged wheels of my STI.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Gobs of bottom end torque and turbo whistle from my Stage 2 TDI MK6 JSW.

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Not having a car payment, I think thats about it. And I will be paying off the GTI soon.

There is pretty much nothing better about my old 2006 MK5 GLI Package 2 to my 2016 GTI SE /PP /LP

Lysol88

Passed Driver's Ed
Not having to down-shift each time I go up a hill (F30 335i)

Still, the GTI is great overall!