GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What hobbies do you have

Lysol88

Passed Driver's Ed
Does drinking beer on my porch count? I also run more than normal to help cancel out the aforementioned activity (still deciding if a full marathon would be a mistake this year :unsure:)

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
My hobbies pretty much include canyon runs, videogames, and sitting outside with my dog. I like to keep things simple.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Spending way too much money on my 25K Volkswagen, and spending way too much of my time on Golfmk7 learning about how I can spend even more on my Volkswagen.
Ah yes, same here. I originally got this car (Base Golf 1.8t 6AT) as a commuter car when my last one was destroyed. I made the mistake of discovering this forum and got sucked into the tuner culture and now have spent more money on the car in the last year and a half than I thought I would spend during the whole life of the car.

And now I'm looking for a MK2 TT 3.2 to start a new canyon carving project car build... So theres more money waiting to be dumped in my future..

PunchBuggy

Hobbies include tracking the bike or canyon runs in the summer and snowboarding in the winter. In between love tasting the liquor when time permits.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
Listening to music, looking at my current stats on Roon Labs, 60 hours in the last four weeks. Nice dedicated two channel listening room, with home theater setup upstairs. Mountain biking a couple times a week, run a mile every other day, and do some strength training. Teenage Briard a French herding breed (Buck Bundy on Married with Children), so that takes a lot of time, she runs with me and is also good leading out on a retractable leash on the moutain bike. Started her at at about three months. She has assisted me over the handlebars a number of times, but I haven't done a face plant in going on five months. Plan to get back into more road cycling as I have a few summer adventures planned.

Attachments

• File_006.jpeg
    File_006.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
  • Chloe Beach.JPG
    Chloe Beach.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:

quadiste

Passed Driver's Ed
Last September took up gardening for the 1st time :) haven't ever thought how relaxing this activity can be :) on the other hand there are so many pests in the wild eager to devour my harvest :) luckily I can use some devices like Everpest or the likes to cope with the problem.

Gardening has really helped with my anxiety during the pandemic. Nice to hear that you are enjoying it too.