GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What hobbies do you have

thecytochromec

Ready to race!
Guns, hand-loading and guitars.

I did salt water fish tanks for a while too but as mentioned they are costly and time consuming. Not like any of my other hobbies aren't...

whatisthatsound

Passed Driver's Ed
Flying- I fly for my job. I fly for fun. I fly anything and anywhere I can.

Cars - For being younger than 25 i've had some weird cars, and I don't want that to stop.

After I move to WA Thursday I'll be three hours south of Whistler to snowboard and then become proficient in kiting, mountain biking and kayaking.

DanielSL

Ready to race!
My biggest hobby is Airsoft. Played paintball for years, including the Toronto X-games, and 4 straight years at the World Cup. But sadly, I got too old, too heavy, and it kept getting more and more expensive.
When I found Airsoft, I realized the weapons were more realistic, more accurate, and with greater range. It also allows me to keep up my weapon handling and basic shooting skills. I don't play for fun though. Only team competitions with lifelike military strategies and military/law enforcement training; (kill houses/hostage recovery/etc...).
Besides that, my hobbies revolve around racing cars, boating, fishing, and riding motorcycles. Used to be really big into SCUBA diving, but the real world and a career made me lose enough of my time to do that actively anymore.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I also love traveling, my family have been in travel agency business, so it's no surprise I've been out of town very often since I was a toddler. I would still love to travel Brazil, Argentina, Australia and Japan, which i've never been. Favorite so far is Italy.

I'm now pursuing a degree in hospitality & travel and become a sales manager at a hotel, which will require me to travel to nice places for work.

tgodon13

Ready to race!
Playing ice hockey and riding motorcycles....

Attachments

• 899PanigaleS.jpg
    899PanigaleS.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 640

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
These days I mainly do car stuff including AutoX and road course racing, car events/meets, I fly a cessna 172 for fun at times, I'm an avid beer enthusiast, I build and do some semi-competitive computer gaming, and I do some air soft/paintball every once and a while. Oh and I'm on the forums all the time if that counts hahaha

Flying- I fly for my job. I fly for fun. I fly anything and anywhere I can.

Good to see another pilot on here. I'm commercially MEI rated but bailed before ATP time. (Just couldn't live on flight instructor and regional pilot money).

chid

Ready to race!
Thank you Carlos, I hope to see it on the market..
it's sad when you see companies that bring on the market products that don't work, but when it's a good idea (not necessary mine ;) ), they don't want to pay the inventor, they want to get it free... not that the inventor gets 50%.... usually it's 2% of the price the retailer pays for the idea...which is a very small amount...

chid

Ready to race!
That's really funny, after 2 1/2 years of fighting with USPTO, today I finally got the "Notice Of Allowance", saying that the patent can be granted (after paying the fees).

Yeeeeyyyyyyy!