GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Banjo builder. Work part time at a regional visitor center in northwestern NC.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nice! Red oak?

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Manager of an IT department within the IT department.

gti_1789

Passed Driver's Ed
Management consultant in the federal space but looking to move to California....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Manager at an automotive performance shop in Colorado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The springs? Denver? My sister and folks just moved out there...pm me the name and location and I'll pass to them

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I’m originally from Southern California...came to the DC Area for school then got a job here but I think it’s time to go back to my roots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's cause DC is a black hole for consultant work.... So many jobs it's unreal

Bomber24

I think you easily win the award for driving the vehicle with the most HP.:)

I know someone who used to operate heavy equipment. He described it as like playing with big toys. Not too sure about his work ethic though so I don't know how true that is.

It is sort of like having your own sand pit, except it’s got actual danger around 24/7. Sometimes it’s easy money, sometimes is rather be anywhere but!

Bomber24

wait for it.......

lower it.

but seriously...that's a boss piece of equipment. do those suckers get built on site?

Design is mostly modular so they come in bits on the back of semi trailers, with the larger parts such as the track frame and car body arriving on massive low loaders. When they have a major shut down (mid life every 15,000hrs) they strip the panels off the top and side, pluck the engines, pumps etc out with cranes straight onto a waiting truck, pick up the new (reconditioned) units and lift them back into position. The thing about these big Cummins engines is each cylinder has its own head. And the diesel injectors might as well be a piece of garden hose and a funnel [emoji846]