GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
yess lets bring this thread back. Ill post my lunch when i actually go get it.

Jaber

Modero
My lunch consists of random snacks :lol: Luckily they're pretty healthy snacks. I was too lazy to make my lunch last night and this morning I was in a rush.

Anyone else use brown paper lunch bag?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
My lunch consists of random snacks :lol: Luckily they're pretty healthy snacks. I was too lazy to make my lunch last night and this morning I was in a rush.

Anyone else use brown paper lunch bag?

Yes - Poorman's special FTW - I don't bag it though ,I have one of those little soft sided coolers.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
well i messed up and paid bills this morning and forgot about an automatic bill pay thing on monday... that i now dont have enough money to cover.. lol so look like im gonna find something to eat around the office.

No buying lunch for this week or next now.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
If you paid it, then autopay will take out 0 dollars since balance is 0

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
i didnt pay it, I paid other bills not thinking about it. Its alright ill actually have just enough to cover it i just cant go out until next pay day lol.

Jaber

Modero
well i messed up and paid bills this morning and forgot about an automatic bill pay thing on monday... that i now dont have enough money to cover.. lol so look like im gonna find something to eat around the office.

No buying lunch for this week or next now.

We recently purchased our house and I accidentally transferred money from savings to my CC, instead of checking. I had to wait 8 days to get that money back. I was using the mobile app and for some reason it lets you transfer money to Credit Card. If I wanted to pay my card.... I would use the "Pay Your Bill" button.