GOLFMKV

Who Do You Follow on IG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Jay's Finger

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just deleted my insta a few weeks ago. Turned into nothing but ads

I'd say you're missing out on some sweet finger action, but you're living it man...

dtfd

Autocross Champion
A guy at my job valeting at the Union League in Philly runs his own page called Cheesesteak Motorwerkes. Dude knows a lot about cars and takes great pics.

Edit: dude knows tons about cars and generally has great taste, but opted for a 6MT Crosstrek when he got a new car a few months ago🙄🙄🙄

@cheesesteakmotorwerkes
https://instagram.com/cheesesteakmotorwerks?utm_medium=copy_link
I test drove a crosstrek before buying the GTI. If the engine had any balls I would have seriously considered it.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
What aside from the engine lacking any balls did you like? Compared to something like a GTI.
AWD, manual, tons of space inside, fairly comfortable drive, and an okay interior. The fact that it could be had in orange was a bonus. I don't like SUV's but I was looking for something that could fill the role of being the adventure vehicle to take us and the dog around the country. All for the same price as a S model GTI.

Honestly the only thing that really let me down was that engine. A crosstrek STI would have been hard to say no to if it could have been kept in the 30k range.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
AWD, manual, tons of space inside, fairly comfortable drive, and an okay interior. The fact that it could be had in orange was a bonus. I don't like SUV's but I was looking for something that could fill the role of being the adventure vehicle to take us and the dog around the country. All for the same price as a S model GTI.

Honestly the only thing that really let me down was that engine. A crosstrek STI would have been hard to say no to if it could have been kept in the 30k range.

wouldnt even need the STI treatment. Just put a damn turbo on the Crosstrek for Christ’s sake

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I can assure you that you aren’t missing much on there man.

Instagram in general, or Jay's Finger account specifically?

torga

Autocross Champion
IG makes sense if you're big into photography. Otherwise, I really don't think I'd be using it very much.

Edit: Or following accounts like this. Very imaginative model making.
@tanaka_tatsuya