Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Argentina

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
They didn't have 2 star players in the lineup . . .

No excuses man...that was slaughter. If they lost 2-0 or even 1-0 thats different. But they just mentally gave up..

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
As a Brasilian, I wanna burn my German built gti. Just sayin...

PSSH! It's BRAZILIAN. Unbelievable.

Also, I agree. Blame the car instead of the soccer team that sucked major balls today.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Also, I agree. Blame the car instead of the soccer team that sucked major balls today.

Shots fired!!! :eek:

razr390

Go Kart Champion

How about don't blame Germany, and help bring light into what's causing YOUR country to have a shitty economy (A convertible Mustang v6) is $100,000, or the fact that thousands of poor Brasilians got displaced and evicted from their homes just to build stadiums for this world cup. Or what about the corruption and oppression of the people caused by the government?

It saddens me because people are suffering and yet the WC was nothing more than a distraction to the Brasilian people, so the government can make it look like their moves are successful and the oppression and suffering is a by-product.

Even if Brasil would have won the WC it would have been a distraction for the worsening conditions going on in the country.

At the same time, they still have a chance to win 3rd place. It's not first, but they still have a chance to prove that the game vs. Germany was a rare occasion.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You guys and your silly spelling.

BraZil.

Dafuq.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Bwassiiiihhhl