Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Argentina

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
That was German engineering at its best! BMW's driving dynamics dont' have shit on that performance. And please...please.., there is no need to bring up GTI and it's great handling capabilities w/ sways and whatnot at this point :D.

That was national tragedy. Fuq.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Is there a good article I can read on the WC and Brazil? About the stadium being built on poor people and shit?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

I have been out-gif'ed.

Well done.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Is there a good article I can read on the WC and Brazil? About the stadium being built on poor people and shit?

Not on but against the will of the people. Money that was supposed to be used for the country was used instead for the stadiums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Deadspin had a bunch of stuff but Qatar will be way worse.

Torito77

Ready to race!
Only one vote for Argentina ??? Come on guys ! Already won twice the World Cup and now we have a chance to win the third next Sunday!

Argentina needs more fans since our friendly enemies (Brazil) will be cheering for Germany ! Go for America man ! Argentina is an American country !

Come on Argentina ! Argentina goooo !

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Argentina should be used to losing; after all they did lose the Falklands hahahahaha

Deutschland über alles!!!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Wish I could go party in Berghain tonight for this moment