GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why did everyone get banned?

xan

Ready to race!
I'm back from the dead and I visit this site and everything is different. Everyone is getting banned for no raisins.

Also, there's no thread with #23432 on it so I don't know where to post anymore.

Sup golfmk6?

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Quick run down...

1) At no point can you complain about tuning companies (not naming anyone in particular)
2) People posting the same threads over and over again
3) Relaxed atmosphere is no longer to be found here

xan

Ready to race!
Quick run down...

1) At no point can you complain about tuning companies (not naming anyone in particular)
2) People posting the same threads over and over again
3) Relaxed atmosphere is no longer to be found here

That's a shame. So where is everyone moving to? :iono:

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Oh...and be careful when encouraging friends to join you at DFD.....just ask FAP......oh wait.....

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Just my opinion but I think the forum has gotten back to its roots instead of just an off topic fest. I'm all for fun and entertainment now and then but it got pretty cliquey with the OT dominating the "new posts" in what's supposed to be a car tech forum. So yeah, I'm glad things were cleaned up and the OT crew moved to their own sandbox. Maybe a ban is overboard but I'm sure they're having way more fun there without any ban fears so hey, it's good for both sides.

Sure we're back to seeing alot more of the repeating questions about tuning, downpipes, which looks better posts but that's what car forums are for. We all started that way ourselves so I'm more than happy to help anyone new when I can.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Just my opinion but I think the forum has gotten back to its roots instead of just an off topic fest. I'm all for fun and entertainment now and then but it got pretty cliquey with the OT dominating the "new posts" in what's supposed to be a car tech forum. So yeah, I'm glad things were cleaned up and the OT crew moved to their own sandbox. Maybe a ban is overboard but I'm sure they're having way more fun there without any ban fears so hey, it's good for both sides.

Sure we're back to seeing alot more of the repeating questions about tuning, downpipes, which looks better posts but that's what car forums are for. We all started that way ourselves so I'm more than happy to help anyone new when I can.

^

Or when a girl joins and creates a thread all the OT people flocked and scared them away. There were a few times it went out of control and really seemed to push people away.

If they want to circle jerk over there, let em.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
^

Or when a girl joins and creates a thread all the OT people flocked and scared them away. There were a few times it went out of control and really seemed to push people away.

If they want to circle jerk over there, let em.
So Dissappoint....
there is no reason why Dat forum doe and golfmk6.com can't coexist.....
It was the combination of car talk and shenanigans that made this place so special......tech info, experienced opinions and lolz....all wrapped into one place....was a blast......then good people started being ostracized....and the magic balance was lost.....

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So Dissappoint....
there is no reason why Dat forum doe and golfmk6.com can't coexist.....
It was the combination of car talk and shenanigans that made this place so special......tech info, experienced opinions and lolz....all wrapped into one place....was a blast......then good people started being ostracized....and the magic balance was lost.....

keep in mind it was the founders of dfd that created the environment that you described above. banning people for no reason to try to make a grand exit and now they're being defended like they did nothing wrong? c'mon

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
keep in mind it was the founders of dfd that created the environment that you described above. banning people for no reason to try to make a grand exit and now they're being defended like they did nothing wrong? c'mon

Bender banned one person because he was drunk. That's exactly 99 less bannings than I would do if I ever had a banhammer while wasted:laugh: