GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Widebody MkV GTI Build up thread

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
Okay guys and gals,

I have been saying this was coming for a while now, But I have finally aquired the bits and pieces, and made the proper arrangements. I am proud to be far enough along in the planning to be able to present my project to the public. This thread is here to drum up a bit of exposure for the car and for myself as I am currently looking for sponsors for the 2008-2009 show season. This thread will be updated DAILY with what progress was made the day before and when applicable I will provide a photo. Please do not ask me about pricing on any of the products that I will be listing, as I am not paying retail prices on most parts and I am not paying anything on some other parts. The final product WILL NOT be shown here in the thread, it will be on display for the first time at Waterfest '08. So with all that said here is what the plan is
IT WILL BE FINISHED FOR WATERFEST '08.

If you or your company is interested in becoming a part of this project, or you would like some more information feel free to IM me on AIM at konigjoe or email me at Joequoma@gmail.com

Joe Quoma's Widebody GTI Project.

Last edited:

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
sick shit

ONGIE

I think i just shit my pants..THAT LOOKS AMAZING....well done Joe and all the best...bet i know what makes it on the front cover of the WATERFEST '08 magazine!!!

Attachments

• kid8.jpg
    kid8.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12,269

Widebody MkVer

Like I said, I am hoping that this thread will help to drum up some interest in the car and the project. Thank you all for the kind words.

Widebody MkVer

it currently put 264/330 to the wheels and there is more planned, maybe not for this season but there is more coming.

07Noside

Banned
considering it already puts down more whp and wtq then I've seen on a stock turbo MKV its got some pep in it. Can't wait to see it in person once shes all finished up.!

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i have been waiting a long time to see a nice looking wide body kit. i really can't wait to see the fenders, especially.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm gonna leak pics the day before waterfest..... :cool: