GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Work Shenanigans

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
I flew halfway across the country today for a 20 minute meeting. Getting ready to fly back after waiting 6 hours for my flight back.

Anyone else have to do anything ridiculous at work today?

Daks

Autocross Champion
I closed a deal on a new transfer station in a small town north of Toronto. But I haven’t left the house in over a year. You saying you flew is alien to me.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I flew halfway across the country today for a 20 minute meeting. Getting ready to fly back after waiting 6 hours for my flight back.

Do you work for Amish or do they just not like video conference?

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I had to do some ridiculous shit because the underlings can’t fucking read. 4hrs of legal mumbo-jumbo to say, “yeah, see, it’s just that we know you were not where you said you were. Try not to lie next time, k thx bai!”

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
B43D267B-AAF9-44F8-B42A-91025AE54C6B.jpeg

Took this POS rental out to Bonneville Speedway.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Everyday is work shenanigans at my job. It’s a matter of which type it will be on a given day.

-Free diagnosis the writer promised to the customer?

-The in stock disappearing parts trick?

-Maybe the crappy tech once again diagnosed something wrong and fired off the parts cannon shocking the service writer yet once again.

-Or my personal favorite, work is complete but the customer bitched so instead Lowering the outrageous labor rate, just take it out of my time and parts instead.

Who knows? I should get a spinner to decide.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
-Free diagnosis the writer promised to the customer?

-Or my personal favorite, work is complete but the customer bitched so instead Lowering the outrageous labor rate, just take it out of my time and parts instead.
Sounds like they need some writers with a spine. And reducing the techs labor time is the wrong way to 'fix' the bill. Unless he pulled it out of his ass lol