GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

World Cup South Africa 2010

schweatyballs

1966, 2010?
Germany's team is like a v10 diesel, starts kinda slow, but once its going theres no way of stopping it.

more like a honda vtec motor i'd say. a lot of noise but goes no where.

futbolking

Come from yard
ESPANA!!!!!!!!!! its over.

spain vs holland. that is going to be absolutely amazing. first time World Cup winner no matter who wins. beautiful

Exactly. I'm glad it will be these two countries. One of the classic underachieving teams will not be an underachiever anymore. I want the dutch to win, but I think Spain will take it.

as do i. holland deserves it. but, spain is spain again. they were struggling this whole cup. but, seein them just completely manhandle germany almost guarantees they are in full stride again i think they take it. 2-1 espana

i love this. i have never been so happy to a final like this

and im an england fan.

schweatyballs

1966, 2010?
wolfpack_1.8T said:
as do i. holland deserves it. but, spain is spain again. they were struggling this whole cup. but, seein them just completely manhandle germany almost guarantees they are in full stride again i think they take it. 2-1 espana

i love this. i have never been so happy to a final like this

and im an england fan.

right? and to see the germans go down makes it all so much sweeter. =D sucks holland's not playing their totall football. just imagine two attacking sides goin at it.

predictions? i say 2-1 to the spainish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schweatyballs

1966, 2010?
im trying to think wat holland can do to reduce spain's ball pocession. stuffed the midfield and allow spain to run the wings?

schweatyballs

1966, 2010?
schweatyballs said:
right? and to see the germans go down makes it all so much sweeter. =D sucks holland's not playing their totall football. just imagine two attacking sides goin at it.

predictions? i say 2-1 to the spanish.

you mean you cant believe they may get third place? Uruguay has a very good shot at beating them. or did you not know about the 3rd place game?

CTtornado

Ready to race!
paul the german oracle octopus picked spain lol. Nothing beats the world cup, a whole month of quality soccer, it really sucks its almost over and its only every 4 years. O and im leaning more towards NED