• No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the positive houghts everyone. You guys rock.

But, this site will forever be free for all members. So thanks for the offers, but we respectfully decline.

As for speed and uptime/downtime issues, those should be improving soon (I'd say within the next 2 weeks). There *may* be some downtime soon while we improve the hardware, so please bear with us for the time being.

Uberryan

Banned
Thanks for the positive houghts everyone. You guys rock.

But, this site will forever be free for all members. So thanks for the offers, but we respectfully decline.

As for speed and uptime/downtime issues, those should be improving soon (I'd say within the next 2 weeks). There *may* be some downtime soon while we improve the hardware, so please bear with us for the time being.

any chance we'll see some of the signature and user CP options that golfmkv.com has, to please the masses?

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
any chance we'll see some of the signature and user CP options that golfmkv.com has, to please the masses?

Unlikely. MKV is a bit of a mess to read read sometimes because of the signature issues.

Which CP options are you referring to?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I'm not trying to be negative here, but I'm a regular on 8thcivic.com which has paid (VIP) members. These members have all kinds of ridiculous signatures and graphics under their name on the left when they post.. makes the whole forums an eyesore and looks really ricey. I hope that this can be prevented with this forum. :)

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not trying to be negative here, but I'm a regular on 8thcivic.com which has paid (VIP) members. These members have all kinds of ridiculous signatures and graphics under their name on the left when they post.. makes the whole forums an eyesore and looks really ricey. I hope that this can be prevented with this forum. :)

Exactly my point with my previous post :thumbsup:

djax1

Ready to race!
As long as having the option of a donating member won't deter others, new and old, from coming to this website. People could perceive the forum becoming more of an "exclusive member only" board, or might simply be turned off by the fact some are getting perks while others aren't.

Granted, that may make them contemplate the "worth" of being a donating member, but still, they might not even contribute (i.e. visiting, posting) to the boards at all.

But yes, all in all, I think it's a good idea!

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
yes i would. not for any additional perks, just to keep the website up. $10-$20 a year is not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.