GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I saw a similar youtube fix but its a brand new controller that's a little ridiculous, especially after less than a month.

I do like that the new DS4 fixed the random button input issue I had with the DS3. But then with almost zero content, its hard to ignore the crap charging cable design and the fact I can't use last gen BT headsets with the PS4.

I thought I wanted a focused gaming console but in hindsight the TV integration feature of the XBO is a great feature. I might warm up to the PS4 when more of everything is available but right now I just ask myself, "that's it?"

Balt21

Ready to race!
Here's a good review/comparison of PS4 vs XBOX One. Basically, right now they favor the PS4, but the XBOX has a lot more room to grow and is more "next gen." Of course, everyone still has the console they will favor in the end.

HyeWarrior

Banned
I'm really enjoying the Xbox one. Nothing against the PS4, just never was a fan of their titles. Remote play with the Vita sounds awesome though. Can't wait for the next wave of games to hit the market

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I'm really enjoying the Xbox one. Nothing against the PS4, just never was a fan of their titles. Remote play with the Vita sounds awesome though. Can't wait for the next wave of games to hit the market

I'm liking everything I thought I would hate about xbone. the TV integration, companion apps, kinect.

What about the huge powerbrick? That really turns me off about the Xbox. I mean it's not a huge deal but still. That and I had an Xbox 360 that only lasted a couple months before it shit out. Slim design too

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
I was leaning towards getting a ps4 a few weeks back. Then i went to my parents for christmas and unwraped an xbox one. I like it honestly, everyone i know says the ps4 has better graphics and all that jazz. But the xbox controller oh my. so comfortable. Plus if i want to get a game in the future that has amazing graphics ill just get it for pc. my computer will out run the xbox one and the ps4. Plus when it comes down to it lower resolution gives me higher fps.

I was leaning towards getting a ps4 a few weeks back. Then i went to my parents for christmas and unwraped an xbox one. I like it honestly, everyone i know says the ps4 has better graphics and all that jazz. But the xbox controller oh my. so comfortable. Plus if i want to get a game in the future that has amazing graphics ill just get it for pc. my computer will out run the xbox one and the ps4. Plus when it comes down to it lower resolution gives me higher fps.

cool story but; ps4 cost me 399$. plays games at high graphics/ 60fps. Not fake up scale 720p. My i7 3770k and gtx 660ti is used for cs6, vegas pro 12, etc. gaming will be kept to a gaming console. it's like all seasons. it does everything just like an xbox does, but not perfomance. That's the PS4.

Sure people like xbox, but it moved from gaming, I liked the 360, but the ps4 is like a 360 on roids.

I have and prefer the ps4 but what do you think is more customizable or the overall better user experience. So far I'm liking the ps4 a lot.

Sony actually likes their customers.. LOLOLOL. the ps3 got so many cool features added to it. Expect the exact same motive. the big guys are the same, they made a ton of money from day 1 sales; and continue to support their consumer's wishes. So far, I'm having a fun experience that helps me relax on my downtime, and enjoy it with friends.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

HyeWarrior

Banned
What about the huge powerbrick? That really turns me off about the Xbox. I mean it's not a huge deal but still. That and I had an Xbox 360 that only lasted a couple months before it shit out. Slim design too

I've never really cared about the power brick, not sure why that would be an issue lol.

Honestly, once the Xbox One gets the minor bugs worked out, I'll be completely contempt with it. I'm not sure if it's the games and their servers or if its the console itself. Regardless, once it gets fixed, smooth sailing here. I just want more games :(

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I've never really cared about the power brick, not sure why that would be an issue lol.

Honestly, once the Xbox One gets the minor bugs worked out, I'll be completely contempt with it. I'm not sure if it's the games and their servers or if its the console itself. Regardless, once it gets fixed, smooth sailing here. I just want more games :(

if sony can fit the power source in the console why cant microsoft? and the console is huge. just my opinion though.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
if sony can fit the power source in the console why cant microsoft? and the console is huge. just my opinion though.

So many things to consider when integrating the power supply you wouldn't imagine. Heat, tons of electrical switching noise, not to mention that once the device has an integrated power supply it becomes an entirely new type of device under the IEC (worldwide) and UL (north america) regulatory standards. Good on Sony for taking it on, though I bet they make other devices under that umbrella they could have drawn experience from. I don't blame MS from backing away from it. Not as value added as other things like voice recognition or getting publisher support.

Also, tons of lols at calling out MS for not supporting the 360. The mid-life software update was unprecedented and turned everyone's console into the go-to media center.

butchered by autocorrecr

09vdubgti

Banned
I can't believe I spent $50 on COD Ghosts.

Srsly, I always have issues finishing games. Most of them I never finish campaign, but I think I beat this game in like 4 hours.