GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

you know what i hate

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
i don't believe jersey drivers are bad drivers, we're just assholes. if you can't handle it, GTFO

stolen from facebook:

number 8 and 14 are my favorites <3
New Jersey Driver's Manual

1. Turn signals give away your next move. A confident New Jersey driver avoids using them.

2. Under no circumstances should you leave a safe following distance between you and the car in front of you. The space will just be filled in by another car, putting you in an even more dangerous situation.

3. Crossing two or more lanes in a single lane-change is considered going with the flow.

4. The faster you drive through a red light, the less likely you are to get hit.

5. Do not, under any circumstances, come to a complete stop at a stop sign. No one expects it and it will inevitably result in you being rear ended.

6. A right lane construction closure is just a game to see how many people can cut in line by passing you on the right as you sit in the left lane waiting for the same jerks to squeeze their way back in before hitting the orange construction barrels.

7. Never get in the way of an older car that needs extensive bodywork. No-fault insurance, the other guy doesn't have anything to lose.

8. Braking is to be done as hard and late as possible to ensure that your ABS kicks in, giving a nice, relaxing foot massage as the brake pedal pulsates. For those of you without ABS, it's a chance to stretch your legs.

9. Never pass on the left when you can pass on the right. It's a good way to scare people entering the highway.

10. Speed limits are arbitrary figures, given only as suggestions and are not enforceable in New Jersey during rush hour.

11. Just because you're in the left lane and have no room to speed up or move over doesn't mean that the driver flashing his high beams behind you doesn't think he can go faster in your spot.

12. Please remember that there is no such thing as a shortcut during rush-hour traffic in New Jersey.

13. Always slow down and rubberneck when you see an accident or even someone changing a tire. This is seen as a sign of respect for the victim.

14. Learn to swerve abruptly. New Jersey is the home of high-speed slalom driving thanks to the State Highway Department, which puts potholes in key locations to test drivers' reflexes and keep them on their toes.

15. It is traditional in New Jersey to honk your horn at cars that don't move the instant the light changes.

16. Never take a green light at face value. Always look right and left before proceeding.

17. Remember that the goal of every New Jersey driver is to get there first, by whatever means necessary.

18. Real New Jersey women can put on pantyhose and apply eye makeup at seventy-five miles per hour in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

19. In the New Jersey area 'flipping someone the bird' is considered a polite New Jersey salute. This gesture should always be returned.

20. To avoid injury in the event of a collision or rollover, it is important to exit your vehicle through the windshield right away. Wearing your seat belt will only impede your high-velocity escape from danger.

Eric1285

Ready to race!
lol i'm a firefighter too so.. that could be done lol.

but seriously.. what if i had a really important call to go to and i couldn't get out? other peoples lives are at stake... i would just back the fuck out and fuck all their shit up.

No... actually i was born in another country but came here legally, i pay taxes just like everyone else who came here LEGALLY. i never said anything about their ethnicity, just that they are illegal. You're telling me that you like paying taxes for things like medicare, city, and state taxes so that when they get injured and go to the hospital YOUR tax money is paying for it? or when they get into a car accident YOUR tax money is paying for the police, fire, and ems? i'm by no means, ignorant or racist, i just think it's unfair for illegals to come here and "freeload" while the rest of us are paying taxes out the ass.

and here's a good fact... there is literally a sign in the airport in mexico saying "go to riverside, nj the cops there don't care" swear to god, i've seen a picture of it.. if you don't believe me google illegal immigrants riverside, nj we had a HUGE protest about it a year ago

Yeah, but they do the shit jobs nobody else wants to do. Without them, our economy wouldn't just be falling apart - it wouldn't be functioning at all. The restaurant business would have collapsed years ago. Without people willing to work for $6-7 an hour or less, all our shit would be significantly more expensive.

smashingpimp01

Back on L.I.
I don't find NJ to be all that bad. I also grew up and have lived in NY my whole life so i'm used to the driving there. The only place i have ever been that every driver is straight terrible is Mass. Whenever a car has Mass plates around where i live it just means they can't drive. They go a good 20 below the limit, jam on the brakes, put the right turn signal on and then make a left turn. Every Mass driver i have ever seen has been terrible.

Haggisman14

Cram V
great thread! NJ FTW!

Hammersmith

Resident Cardiologist
NJ Sucks I know I live here....I commute 37 miles each way to work on 4-5 lanes of RT 80 from Budd Lake to the 280 split and it takes 60-90 minutes each day......5 lanes stopped dead no accident, no police activity, nothing.

BTW when I come in off peak (little or no traffic) it takes me 30 minutes give or take..

Haggisman14

Cram V
yeah, peak/off-peak is key. no traffic I'm up 287 oveer the tap and at work (65 miles) in 60 mins. With traffic...that shit can take 3+ hours....stupid asses! But usually all that traffic is in NY going over the tap for no reason!

skacoreimplore

they see me trollinnn
NJ has the best drivers, just might not have the best attitude and the surrounding state drivers can't always handle it.

NY drivers are always stuck in traffic and never going over 5mph so they can't handle any kind of speed or turn signals since it is always just easier to point with the arm they have hanging out the window.. Even the passenger points when merging right!

PA they have so few cars per mile of road even in the densely populated areas you can all just drive fast and do whatever you want including no signaling or pointing. When they encounter speed and other cars they don't know what to do.

NJ drivers on the other hand deal with the density of cars of manhatten but the speed of PA highways. Anyone who has commuted on the NJTP, parkway, or other NJ road knows what I mean. You have people doing 80+mph with a car 2ft off your front bumper, 2 ft off your back bumper and cars on either side almost rubbing mirrors and one of those people is trying to squeeze into that 2ft gap front or back all while still doing 80. Signaling is required or no one would know when it is appropriate to honk their horn or give you the finger. Once you have signaled it is up to that driver if they want to give you the finger and move over or just continue to give you the finger and hold position. It takes the attention span and nerve of a race car driver to drive in NJ.. that is why PA and NY people can't handle it.

This is coming from my actual experience living in NJ and commuting both to PA (philly area and philly) as well as NYC through manhatten at times. I got to experience it all.

Now living in Atlanta you have the speed and density of commuting in NJ, just not as close, but they can't handle you or themselves changing lanes. It is a fixed pattern and you must figure out how to weave through it..

LOL this is so true. I'm from NJ and now live in Georgia.:bellyroll: :clap: :laughabove: