GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

You know what really grinds my gears...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I ordered some stuff from vortex and it just appeared. Tracking status never changed until it was delivered.

I’d rather have this happen.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 217840

...when I order parts and I get the shipping notification and tracking number. Then, when I check said number I get back, “the shipping label has been printed.”

Fuck it pisses me off. Two different retailers have done it this week alone.

I used to work for a sleaze in the SuBaRu (<- that was an auto correct, lulz) world. He would have the shipping guy print the tracking slips a week out to make the customer think we were timely. Then tried to instruct me to tell customers that it must be a problem with FedEx/UPS/USPS/DHL and most certainly not that we haven’t even finished producing the order.

It’s shady, it pisses people off, and it makes me not shop with those retailers again.

Do tell who it was. I'm friends with Tom (kart boy). I hope it isn't him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I hate when manufacturers misrepresent a product, and didn't even need to, there's nothing wrong with the product if they described it accurately. Looking at you APR.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I hate when manufacturers misrepresent a product, and didn't even need to, there's nothing wrong with the product if they described it accurately. Looking at you APR.
Like their wheels that are hub centric only they're not.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
You know what fuck ecs

I’ve ordered from them 2 or 3 times. I’d call. State what I want and ask if it’s in stock. And each time I was lied to and told it was in stock. Days after the order, I’d call again to ask for a tracking number and surprise surprise. The item has never been in stock

meanwhile I call urotuning and they don’t bullshit me

also, props to neuspeed. I told the sales dude to send me an invoice for my wheels so I can pay. Dude flat out said “buy them of urotuning cuz they’re having a sale”

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You know what fuck ecs

I’ve ordered from them 2 or 3 times. I’d call. State what I want and ask if it’s in stock. And each time I was lied to and told it was in stock. Days after the order, I’d call again to ask for a tracking number and surprise surprise. The item has never been in stock

meanwhile I call urotuning and they don’t bullshit me

also, props to neuspeed. I told the sales dude to send me an invoice for my wheels so I can pay. Dude flat out said “buy them of urotuning cuz they’re having a sale”
Neuspeed is a very good company. Everything I've ordered has been as advertised and fit perfectly.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Neuspeed is a very good company. Everything I've ordered has been as advertised and fit perfectly.

I had one bad dealing with one of their employees scamming me in the early 90's. I called, they made him immediately refund me.

Everything I've bought from them over the years has been fantastic. I have two sets of RSE16s right now, they've taken some serious abuse with no issues.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
...when I’m coming off a cloverleaf interchange accelerating to merge onto the new road, and some ass hat that wants to exit doesn’t fall in behind me. Instead, they push in front of me then drop the brakes to not overcook the turn.

I’m accelerating to not disrupt the flow of traffic, you are slowing down to make the cloverleaf... get behind me you fucking moron.
Also the mouth breather who is coming off a ramp onto the freeway, but refuses to accelerate into the huge space ahead of me, or slow slightly into the space behind, but will sit broadside to starboard all the way until he (or often she) runs out of merge lane. I let them.

If there isn't a space where one needs to be, I'll make one, but if there's already a perfect one or more, it's sink or swim sucker.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Also the mouth breather who is coming off a ramp onto the freeway, but refuses to accelerate into the huge space ahead of me, or slow slightly into the space behind, but will sit broadside to starboard all the way until he (or often she) runs out of merge lane. I let them.

If there isn't a space where one needs to be, I'll make one, but if there's already a perfect one or more, it's sink or swim sucker.
At least you don't live in PA, land of the full stop in the merging lane. I lived there for 5 years and cannot tell you how many times I nearly rear ended someone coming around a clover leaf because they were at a dead stop with their blinker on in the merge lane, just staring at the traffic on the highway. It must get taught there in drivers ed or something, I've never encountered it anywhere else.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
At least you don't live in PA, land of the full stop in the merging lane. I lived there for 5 years and cannot tell you how many times I nearly rear ended someone coming around a clover leaf because they were at a dead stop with their blinker on in the merge lane, just staring at the traffic on the highway. It must get taught there in drivers ed or something, I've never encountered it anywhere else.

There's a protected right hand turn on my way to work and people stop at it every time.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
...when I’m coming off a cloverleaf interchange accelerating to merge onto the new road, and some ass hat that wants to exit doesn’t fall in behind me. Instead, they push in front of me then drop the brakes to not overcook the turn.

I’m accelerating to not disrupt the flow of traffic, you are slowing down to make the cloverleaf... get behind me you fucking moron.
Can't stand this.

It's amazing how people prioritize being first over just doing the much easier thing and slipping in behind.

I also can't stand when an entrance ramp is ridiculously long with amazing visibility and dumbasses still stop at the yield even though it's wide open and they could roll through already going 60.

Also hate people with high powered cars grannying it up the entrance ramp. Just press that pedal slightly harder and we can join traffic not going 20 mph slower than the flow.

Also people who tailgate and drive aggressively in low speed zones who then go on to drive 5 or 10 under in the 55 while laying on the brakes through every turn. I often let these dummies pass in town only to have to whip around them 3 minutes later when the highway opens up.

Also people who do random shit like come to a dead stop so another car can make a left turn in front of them. Even though there isn't heavy traffic and just rolling past the turning car would actually let them turn sooner.

People who litter. Like seriously, just keep it in the car til you find a garbage can, wtf.