GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

You know what really grinds my gears...

Thumper

Autocross Champion
At least you don't live in PA, land of the full stop in the merging lane. I lived there for 5 years and cannot tell you how many times I nearly rear ended someone coming around a clover leaf because they were at a dead stop with their blinker on in the merge lane, just staring at the traffic on the highway. It must get taught there in drivers ed or something, I've never encountered it anywhere else.

Morons here in MO do that too. I will say there are many onnramps around here where they give you about 10ft to get up to speed and merge instead of a normal size run up but people just stop no matter what on any on ramp more often than not.

I also love how people who are getting into the middle suicide lane to turn slow down in the travel lane first, and then move into the turn lane an inch at a time while jamming up traffic behind them.

On the shipping rant.....oh do NOT get me started on FedEx. UPS gives useful updates and hits their targets, sometimes beating them and they WILL deliver a package early. FedEx? Constant changes, useless text bombs (I once got 7 texts in 20 minutes from them for the same package being rescheduled 7 different times) constant delays and late deliveries and once I watched a package sit in the distribution center 50 miles away for 3 DAYS just so they would not deliver it early...........

Look at the time stamps for these two deliveries.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Morons here in MO do that too. I will say there are many onnramps around here where they give you about 10ft to get up to speed and merge instead of a normal size run up but people just stop no matter what on any on ramp more often than not.

I also love how people who are getting into the middle suicide lane to turn slow down in the travel lane first, and then move into the turn lane an inch at a time while jamming up traffic behind them.

On the shipping rant.....oh do NOT get me started on FedEx. UPS gives useful updates and hits their targets, sometimes beating them and they WILL deliver a package early. FedEx? Constant changes, useless text bombs (I once got 7 texts in 20 minutes from them for the same package being rescheduled 7 different times) constant delays and late deliveries and once I watched a package sit in the distribution center 50 miles away for 3 DAYS just so they would not deliver it early...........

Look at the time stamps for these two deliveries.

UPS doesn’t tell you where the box is anymore. It’s just “on its way”.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I can see tracking history when I enter the tracking number on UPS that shows daily movement. Plus you can get daily text or an email with updates.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

I can see tracking history when I enter the tracking number on UPS that shows daily movement. Plus you can get daily text or an email with updates.
UPS recently put up a paywall for it's tracking. They know exactly where your package is, but no longer publish that data to the customer unless it's in a contract or the shipper coughs up some extra money.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
UPS recently put up a paywall for it's tracking. They know exactly where your package is, but no longer publish that data to the customer unless it's in a contract or the shipper coughs up some extra money.
If I have a package coming to me I get a text message from UPS every day with updates. You just have to have an account with them.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Plug for Urotuning and Moded Euros. I have always had great service with them.