GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

who should i believe?

918hare

Go Kart Champion
icbigotenks said:
the vw dealer told me the car runs a 13 second 1/4 mile... the internet says otherwise... anyone have the actual truth?

As a general rule I never listen to what the dealer says:bs:

NorthGTI

Rally Car Newbie
icbigotenks said:
the vw dealer told me the car runs a 13 second 1/4 mile... the internet says otherwise... anyone have the actual truth?

I'm confused. All the rest of us have access to performance data for the car from the internet. Why where you having problems finding the data?

Might be entertaining to have the dealer show you the performance data from the internet and see what he finds!

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Stock the car won't do that.
Remapped, it might.
I intend to find out...

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Alright, ease up on the dealers. Plenty of morons work in every single business.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I guess he didn't read the brochure...or any of the car mags. Maybe he is new?

icbigotenks

Ready to race!
i love how people sit here and complain about posts. if you dont like the topic, read on somewhere else. you're the idiots who waste your time by commenting on something you dont like reading. maybe im new? maybe if you read i looked it up and found a bunch of different specs. maaaybe i wanted to ask an actual owner of the car? you can go drink some bleach, thanks

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Cleveland represents! I'm starting to notice a few people posting from the Cleveland area. Right on! Ok, that's all I wanted to say.
Still haven't figured out where NorthGTI is from though. So where about in Ohio are you located?