• NO

Votes: 39 36.4%

• Total voters

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
NewYorkMike said:
one last one and i will stop. my sensibilities are diff than the board's it seems so i don't want to be a PIA. :respekt:

one last one...ultra simple and super clean...i'd put this on my car..picture it in silver or metallic grey cut vinyl. yummy

Wow, i changed my mind, certainly no "fast"... this logo is CLASSY:clap: , how about a red stripe under the words resembling the grill's red stripe? or even a a small golf pic as in roadenemy's design? just a thought:smile:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI

This one gets my vote. Now if there was only a way to get them color coordinated to the different color GTIs.

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
Let's keep things simple... Here's my quick take on it. (The solution was right there in the header banner of this forum. Just needed to simplify and incorporate the red.) If anyone needs the PSD or EPS file, just let me know...

I personally like the OEM+ look. Screw rice.

Attachments

• golf_mkv_logo.gif
    golf_mkv_logo.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 276
  • logosample.jpg
    logosample.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 273

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
i voted yes.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Bouston said:

This one gets my vote. Now if there was only a way to get them color coordinated to the different color GTIs.

Sorry all been busy this past weekend so no time to chime in, but like many of you I think this one's awesome... and definitely do-able as a sticker! :thumbsup:

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
JJ-R32 said:
Sorry all been busy this past weekend so no time to chime in, but like many of you I think this one's awesome... and definitely do-able as a sticker! :thumbsup:

So i take it your doing a printed sticker vs a cut one?...:confused:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
NewYorkMike said:
one last one and i will stop. my sensibilities are diff than the board's it seems so i don't want to be a PIA. :respekt:

one last one...ultra simple and super clean...i'd put this on my car..picture it in silver or metallic grey cut vinyl. yummy

I really like the font on this one, and the design of road enemy's. Can we combine them?

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
NewYorkMike said:

This one does it for me. I want an ultra simple ultra clean design... maybe put a red stripe underneath with white lettering, or have the MKV in red or something.

The only sticker I have on my car at the moment is the UK-MkVs.net sticker; this has a lovely clean look which is why I decided it'd be okay to have it on my car:

I wouldn't want a FAST or a GTI or anything else on there.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
ewoo said:
Let's keep things simple... Here's my quick take on it. (The solution was right there in the header banner of this forum. Just needed to simplify and incorporate the red.) If anyone needs the PSD or EPS file, just let me know...

I personally like the OEM+ look. Screw rice.

not bad design, but mate...that sticker is going to be 16" wide by the size in that pic....not good:flame: