GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dropped Black Magic in Hawaii...

Black Sheep

Go Kart Newbie
Hello, I live in Oahu, Hawaii and drove Hondas all my life til I wised up and got a real car...Civic's Suck!!!...Here's a pic of my Black Magic w/18's after just polishing it. Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• vdub.jpg
    vdub.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,259

Black Sheep

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks!...I still tear up everytime I stick that key in the ignition and hear that engine spool up as I drive away...*sniff*...JDM just isn't the same anymore, GDM is more like it...yah, i'm a dork!...peace.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Welcome. That's a nice pic you got there. What's your suspension set-up?

marcinek

Touring Car Newbie
:thumbsup:

I've always wondered...how is driving on an island? Here on the mainland we can drive and drive for days...isn't there just one road going around the island with just a few smaller ones coming off of it? In other words...don't you feel kind of trapped on an island, driving on the same roads with nothing new?

Black Sheep

Go Kart Newbie
Sometimes it feels restricting here...there's 3 highways here called the H1, H2, and H3...the H1 is the main one where you can open your engine up and this freeway goes from one end to the other...there are city roads here riddled with potholes, potholes have been a pain for awhile here on the island...it kinda sucks that you can't go from one state to another, i have relatives in south san francisco, and whenever i visit we go to los angeles, to vegas, or head south to tijuana...but it doesn't get boring here because of the people, the beaches, and the women...so it's all cool...hate those potholes though.

marcinek

Touring Car Newbie
Black Sheep said:
Sometimes it feels restricting here...there's 3 highways here called the H1, H2, and H3...the H1 is the main one where you can open your engine up and this freeway goes from one end to the other...there are city roads here riddled with potholes, potholes have been a pain for awhile here on the island...it kinda sucks that you can't go from one state to another, i have relatives in south san francisco, and whenever i visit we go to los angeles, to vegas, or head south to tijuana...but it doesn't get boring here because of the people, the beaches, and the women...so it's all cool...hate those potholes though.
Haha well said, well said. Sounds like you like it there...:wink: :wink: :wink:

Oh yea, get some more pics of your car with those hawaiian hills in the background...I have to admit hawaii is beautiful :p

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
marcinek said:
Oh yea, get some more pics of your car with those hawaiian hills in the background...I have to admit hawaii is beautiful :p

Forget the hills. How about some pix with those beautiful Hawaiian women :drool:

Black Sheep

Go Kart Newbie
it's been raining like cats and dogs here right now...need to wait til the rain stops so i can wash the car again...more pics of cars, mountains, and hopefully women soon...hehe

Memphis

Passed Driver's Ed
Black Sheep said:
top speed run through sand island or autocross in Alamoana (sp) lol