GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Snapped some pics after work...

Dubsta

Drag Racing Champion
Before my girl gets lowered....

Also, I got my new lens today, I'm a photographer, and really wanted to try it out...for anyone who is interested, it is a Canon EF16-35mm f/2.8L USM....love it!

Attachments

• GTI-2Widesm.jpg
    GTI-2Widesm.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 3,010
  • GTI-3wideSM.jpg
    GTI-3wideSM.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 2,822
  • GTI-4Wide.jpg
    GTI-4Wide.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 2,796

Dubsta

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks man, cars are not really my thing, I'm a people photographer, models, weddings, that type of work, I have fun with this stuff though.

LOL - look at the wheel gap on the last pic, I backed the car up on a grade to get it lower in the front, didnt work so well for the back.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
are you using a digital SLR? if so which model... i want to get the Cannon Digital Rebel XT SLR...I used to work at Ritz Camera (now Wolf Camera) Great looking shots, shows how much a good camera can make something look better.

NYDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Nice Shots Man! Can't beat the Canon Digital SLR's.
Nice selection of scene too, keeps it interesting while still highlighting the car.

Well Done!

Chris

Dubsta

Drag Racing Champion
Right now I have the 20D, on my way to getting the 1DMKII....

The XT is a great cam as well, my friend is picking one up in the next week. Really small though, if you get it, get the grip with it.

When it comes to these cameras, it is all in the glass, this one was $2000, my 24-70 2.8 L was $2300, and my 70-200 2.8 L IS was like...$2800 I think...lots of cash, but it is my job....well, side job.

Whatever one you get, get it, keep it, and put your cash into the glass...makes a WORLD of difference...and the L line, is by far the best...

I will get more shots when I get the car lowered this week...going to try and get some cool rolling ones at well...

davesee

FIA GT Champion
yes, great quality pics.. looking for more, if you get any.. a diff background maybe?

Thanks for posting these..

I just have a lowly canon powershot S2 IS.. would like a SLR someday

Dubsta

Drag Racing Champion
Don't have any right now, car is getting lowered this week, then I will do a good shoot this weekend and post em up...hopefully the weather cooperates...get her all waxed up and clean....lol.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice effect with the Background!

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
i love these pics xD