GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG-Com needed in AZ

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
I need to find someone to do some Vag-com'ing on my GTI....in the Phoenix area preferably..

I'll pay for your time and/or bring beer...your choice...just really want to get this done

anyone?

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
the program and the cable can be had on e-bay for around 130.00 us dollars. If you have a laptop you in business. I hear that there is a free shareware version out there also, so all you need is the cable. bout 25-30 on e-bay.

918hare

Go Kart Champion
NewYorkMike said:
I need to find someone to do some Vag-com'ing on my GTI....in the Phoenix area preferably..

I'll pay for your time and/or bring beer...your choice...just really want to get this done

anyone?

Is Surprise close enough???:laugh: Just ordered it tonight and it should be here in a few days. I will be gone until thursday night so maybe friday night or saturday before or at the GTG. I am not much for beer but I am much cheaper per hour than the dealer:rolleyes:

Let me know if you are down for that :thumbsup:

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
NICE

like you need to ask!? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hit me up friday and see whats good for you... or we can hook before rolling out to the GTG.

:clap: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :drinking:

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
big papa said:
Man, most of the GTIs are on the West side!!!

And you know this!

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
I think all the westside GTI's should meet and caravan out

anyone? Charles? Ryan?

:thumbsup:

918hare

Go Kart Champion
meeting up and going together sounds good....not sure what time we are planning on leaving. I will talk to chuck and let you know

918hare

Go Kart Champion
NewYorkMike said:
I think all the westside GTI's should meet and caravan out

anyone? Charles? Ryan?

Mike we are leaving from starbucks at 10 am hopefully we will see you there I will bring the vag-com