GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I GOT MY FAST!!!!!

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
drbubble33 said:
how much can you buy those for? or are there a limited amout? because im about to buy a my gti in july. such a longgg wait.

According to VW, anyone purchasing a 2006 GTI will get one. Don't know aboiut 2007 MY.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Just got mine today...ive had my car 2 1/2 weeks...i wasnt really expecting it to come anytime soon...but sure enough UPS knocked on my door this afternoon and handed me a box from VW and my FAST was in there just waiting for me

i will say this sucker is bigger than i thought he would be and alot heavier...he is well built..sorta like the car he represents

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
TeknoGroover said:
DAMN. My car is 8 WEEKS OLD and I've received nothing!

Obviously, they're sending them all out right now, regardless of when you bought your car. If you don't get it this week, I'm sure you'll get it within the next 2 weeks.

bilbos

On the Kop
I got home from work to find MY FAST sitting on the doorstep.

Don't worry guys, I am sure you will get yours within the next few days.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I might sell mine and couple it with my tax return to get some new wheels. I might be the only man in America thats sorta looking forward to April 15th.

andrewt

Autocross Champion
this may be obvious, but you guys planning on selling should sell ASAP, before people realize that thousands of people have them, and someone will be willing to sell for $50. or $20.

i'll just keep mine, it should at least make for some funny pictures. :biggrin:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Got my Fast today.... spent 2 hrs washing my car while my fast watched (i know he'll appreciate taking his maiden voyage in a sparkling car)... I think i might have asked him a few questions, but I can't remember because it was so hot I think i got heat stroke...

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Got mine today. My wife left it all packaged up in the USPS box for me to open. He is kinda heavy....but cool as beans!!!!