GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Go Texas

excal06

Autocross Champion
How good are they, San Antonio is not oo far from Austin, might drive down there next week:thumbsup:

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hey guys! I am in houston as well. I've been driving my GTI for 2 weeks and I havent seen another one on the road yet. Are you using the major freeways? :p

excal06

Autocross Champion
scuderiavw said:
they must be pretty good since they work on F360s, Maranellos, Gallardos, RS4s.... And the prices are good too.

Did you get your GTI chipped?
If yes, what chip do you use?

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Hello to all of the MKV owners in H-Town and elsewhere in Texas. Hope to see some of y'all on the road.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hey I finally saw another GTI today! And it was red! Who was driving north on 45 just past 610 south? It was around 7pm! :)

excal06

Autocross Champion
RichOwnsYou said:
They did my APR 91 Octane program. They don't charge an installation fee! Good dudes. Highly recommended.

Did you do dyno before and after the APR chip?
Hows the power gain?
Thanks

RichOwnsYou

Passed Driver's Ed
excal06 said:
Hey trick000, what color is your GTI, well I'm in Austin and I haven't seen another GTI on the road as well
WHy do a dyno on a stock car when there are plenty of stock GTI dyno sheets on the net *cough* vw vortex * cough*. lol

It feels a lot stronger. It pulls way more than the stock program. I switched back and forth last week and you can totally tell the difference.

excal06

Autocross Champion
I saw another Candy white GTI today on Guadalupe around 4 p.m.
IS it anyone in this forum, I gave you a thumb up. But well, I was driving my girlfriend's car (not a GTI)

Last edited: