GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just get rid of second muffler??

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Most of the shops around here carry magnaflow for replacements. The only problem I am gonna have is the sound...not being able to here it till after it is installed.

daigo

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
Mkv GTI

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
What did you get brand wise and how much was replaced?

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
kinda sounds like an srt 4 with the gurgling sound.

daigo

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
Mkv GTI
loccusst said:
What did you get brand wise and how much was replaced?

My exhaust is made by "BlueWave Engineering", they mainly manufactures exhaust for Euro cars. Their parent company are manufacturing mass-production exhaust, adopted for Honda, Subaru and Nissan. Their R&D skills are great!!

http://www.bluewave-racing.com/lineup/index.html

This cat-back was around $950, bought it online. I handed over this to a local dealer with no replacing charge, because that was my precondition when I signed my GTI.

coolme187 said:
kinda sounds like an srt 4 with the gurgling sound.

Digital recording can record limited sound frequency, sound quality deteriorates compaired to LIVE exhaust note. My wife says its more quiet than stock exhaust when you hear it from inside. Never seen SRT4 in our country, donno what it sounds like...

Last edited:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
diago, i can't understand that website obviously, but do you know if they ship to germany? i love the way they design their exhausts, and i wouldn't mind paying the extra $$ for shipping if it isent too extreme. their dual tip dual side exhaust is pretty sick, i love the stained tips! does it give it a more agressive sound from outside?

daigo

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
Mkv GTI
nomad said:
diago, i can't understand that website obviously, but do you know if they ship to germany? i love the way they design their exhausts, and i wouldn't mind paying the extra $$ for shipping if it isent too extreme. their dual tip dual side exhaust is pretty sick, i love the stained tips! does it give it a more agressive sound from outside?

I sent an e-mail about your question. As far as I know, they only sell it to domestic market via exclusive agency. Let's wait and see what kind of response will it be.

Attachments

• dual tip.JPG
    dual tip.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 712

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
thanks daigo! :)

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
the exhaust looks nice and sounds great! Is it made out of titanium? Or just the tips? Just curious as I only see that type of blue-ish discolouring on titanium exhausts.

mkv_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Diago...:bow:

Ur exhaust looks sick mate...

Do u have any more picture of the piping ? the jap website never show it in big picture though... more pix !!!!

The price u get from online .. was that a cat back price or turbo back ?

mind put up the online shop link too ??

Cheers

daigo

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
Mkv GTI
sublyme said:
the exhaust looks nice and sounds great! Is it made out of titanium? Or just the tips? Just curious as I only see that type of blue-ish discolouring on titanium exhausts.

Glad you like it. Hope they can ship to over seas...
Only tips are Titanium. Other parts are stainless steel made. I heard burnt titanium colored like that. Not painted.

mkv_gti said:
Diago...:bow:

Ur exhaust looks sick mate...

Do u have any more picture of the piping ? the jap website never show it in big picture though... more pix !!!!

The price u get from online .. was that a cat back price or turbo back ?

mind put up the online shop link too ??

Cheers

I looked up in a dictionary, the word "Sick" means...?? I take it as a paradoxically meaning that you like this. Is that correct?

Well, I want to check and take photo from under view, but my business is busy right now... No time to jack up on weekends :frown:

Its a cat back, not a turbo back. Once I asked them to make turbo back for my previous Passat, their answer was YES. I think they can do it.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
thats a nice exhaust. so its only a catback and not a turboback?