GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf-V Aftermarket Suspension Guide

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
where can i find the eibach sportline springs?? ive looked everywhere!

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
BLACKMAGICGTI'06 said:
Opinion can i get away with running h&r race springs without new shocks? how long will they last? Or should i go with the H&R sport springs instead? the car is my daily driver and i am extremely careful of potholes/curbs/speedbumps etc.

The only spring I can think of that probably won't require new shocks is Eibach prokit.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Yea those rims look quite nice.

I just got my coilovers today. KW V1.

I'm getting 18x8 rims, I wonder if a 50 mm drop would not rub on me.

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
dont forget the Eibach Coilovers to add to the list. they will be released on the 5th of next month. I already have mine on order and hopefully ill have them within 10 days, ill post up some pics and a review of them.

fuscobal

Go Kart Champion
gtboost said:
dont forget the Eibach Coilovers to add to the list. they will be released on the 5th of next month. I already have mine on order and hopefully ill have them within 10 days, ill post up some pics and a review of them.

I was just about to ask why nobody mention them. I had the Pro-Street on my previous car and they were awesome ( ERS springs and KW dampers made for Eibach ) !

Attachments

• Eibach3'.jpg
    Eibach3'.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 17,911

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie
Vogtland has a coilover 1.4 -2.5 inch drop ordered it will post pics when i get them on..