GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Vs. My Infiniti

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
McPsycho V said:
i sat in a g35c the other day and the interior looked and felt pretty cheap compared to the gti. imo, i think the gti has the most stylish and refined interior compared to any car under 25k. GTI FTW!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think there are too many cars above 25k that have nicer interiors.

like mercedes for example. You pay the big bucks and to me they always seem sparse and uninspiring

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
McPsycho V said:
i sat in a g35c the other day and the interior looked and felt pretty cheap compared to the gti. imo, i think the gti has the most stylish and refined interior compared to any car under 25k. GTI FTW!!!!!!!!!!

You are kidding, right? I shopped both brands before going with the GTI--VW does a nice job on their interiors, but Infinity, being a luxury car, is much nicer overall. I will say that the coupe interior ws not quite as nices as the g35 sedan.

GTI wins on headroom and legroom though, and is defintely more comfortable (seats, especially), especially for drivers over 6'. Pricewise, no contest, GTI wins again. :thumbup:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
earthtoandy said:
but I believe his ride in the infiniti reminded him how well executed it is in the GTI.
I. That is exactly what i was trying to say
II. When i mentioned Caddys, i was not talking baout the V series vehicles, i was talking baout the oens we see most of teh CTS and STS which compare directly to the Infiniti G35 and M series.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
This has got to be the silliest post evar!

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
Again , the CADDY would romp on the rice burner, as at matter of fact probbly any model that infinity makes. Not just the 35. And if it does have a nicer interior then so be it. I paid 22,000 for my GTI and Still think the interior is far superior to most cars that cost way more like your rice burner your so proud of. Sorry I mean over priced NISSAN. Oh excuse me I mean your DATSUN. I like my VOLKSWAGEN

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
... wow some poeple need to learn to shut the fuck up, you really take shit to far, i was just commenting on the car and how they compare, i LOVE the infiniti i drove it for a while after i got my license.... i dont see where you hostility comes from, the japs quality trums the Germans quality, nevr once had a problem w/ the infiniti. And the G35 would KILL any cadillac but the V models. the AWD G kills the v8 sts by .2 of a second.... you need to calm the hell down

Status
Not open for further replies.