GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon fiber front grill

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I like the carbon fiber...with CF mirrir caps and a CF hood...might be sweet.

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
where can i get the front grill?!?!?!?!?

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Marincek, I have a united grey mk5, I like the CF look on the car. I may have to contact you later about some cf work . . . . Nice job.

I would keep the GTI logo though.

Kaliber, I like the CF grill on black.

918hare

Go Kart Champion
davis_grad said:
Marincek, I have a united grey mk5, I like the CF look on the car. I may have to contact you later about some cf work . . . . Nice job.

I would keep the GTI logo though.

Kaliber, I like the CF grill on black.

You def. need to get the grill. I have several things from vw4sport and the carbon is amazing and look great on BMP:eyebulge: :bow:

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
where can i get all that cf???....im deperate to find some good quality cf somewhere

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Still looking forward to seeing CF grille on a Candy White... With CF mirror caps too would look awesome...

excal06

Autocross Champion
I got 4 holes in my front bumper because the dealer drilled it for the front license plate. I'm thinking to change the front bumper either to carbon fiber or to stock (new withput holes). I wanna see the CF on CW also. Pleaseeeeeeee.:thumbup:

918hare

Go Kart Champion
excal06 said:
I got 4 holes in my front bumper because the dealer drilled it for the front license plate. I'm thinking to change the front bumper either to carbon fiber or to stock (new withput holes). I wanna see the CF on CW also. Pleaseeeeeeee.:thumbup:

I don't think anyone has bought a grill from Charles yet for a CW so it maybe a while. Unless one of you wants step up and quit asking to see it and just buy it.....it is well worth it

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
If there still hasn't been one bought by June, I'll happily be the first... I just don't have a car to put it on yet, that's why I'm asking... :tongue:

I don't personally know anyone with a GTI let alone a CW that I can convince to do it either...

BarneyBoy

...and it's only a 1.4?
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GT
Love the CF bumper & mirror caps.
I'm actually after some brushed aluminium mirror caps (NOT chrome) - anyone seen them anywhere? A bit like the ones some Audis have.